Sponsored

Middle TN Guys

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Hey guys..

Just joined the crowd, I too live in MJ. We need to plan out going to chic-fil-a together or something. Maybe even cruising to cars n coffee.

BTW, First mustang here. I am a most recent M3 convert, though I really started with Camaros when I started fuel injected cars. Have had a ton of different cars-everything from z28's, corvette, 2 different M3's, SRT8 Charger, SRT10 Ram, G35 coupe, Speed3.. the list goes on and on.

So far on this one I have only dipped everything, installed switchbacks, and have hood vents on order.

Planning on bolt-ons, don't really need tons of power, appearance, suspension focus. Really would like to hear the S-type if we could meet up Shobbs.

-Jeremy
Sponsored

Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Jeremy....let me know when you want to link up with the Pony's! I have a Ruby Red with Ford Racing Borla Touring that my son and I installed. I live in Mt. Juliet also. Anytime you guys want to go out on the road, let me know.

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trent-

I am totally good with getting together. Pretty sure we have met at Chic-fil-a.. You've got the roush vents and lowered with different wheels, right?

I'd really like to hear the car with the new exhaust on. I have just received my LTH's, JLT, and NGauge-though I haven't had a chance to install any of it yet.

This coming Saturday may be the install.. Just have to see how work goes.

-Jeremy

Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Trent-

I am totally good with getting together. Pretty sure we have met at Chic-fil-a.. You've got the roush vents and lowered with different wheels, right?

I'd really like to hear the car with the new exhaust on. I have just received my LTH's, JLT, and NGauge-though I haven't had a chance to install any of it yet.

This coming Saturday may be the install.. Just have to see how work goes.

-Jeremy
I guess from your perspective it looks lowered. But I have 20's and side scoops. Let me know if you want to meet up anytime so you can hear "HER" growl:)

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
I guess from your perspective it looks lowered. But I have 20's and side scoops. Let me know if you want to meet up anytime so you can hear "HER" growl:)
Think I saw your car this past Saturday night. The 68 Silver fastback was parked behind you. My wife really liked your car. Sharp ride yall have there. Will try and bring Violet next time I'm up there. :cheers:

Sponsored

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did finish the install of my headers and stuff..

Sounds pretty good, not as loud as I expected it to be, so next will be an H-pipe.

The Lund "cam" tune sounds like a beast and I have been running it for the last week or so, but I have lost 3 mpg and it drives like it sounds.. not very friendly.

If any of you guys wanna hear it, just let me know!! I will probably take it out within a day or two, but with the NGauge it is pretty easy to swap back and forth.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I did finish the install of my headers and stuff..

Sounds pretty good, not as loud as I expected it to be, so next will be an H-pipe.

The Lund "cam" tune sounds like a beast and I have been running it for the last week or so, but I have lost 3 mpg and it drives like it sounds.. not very friendly.

If any of you guys wanna hear it, just let me know!! I will probably take it out within a day or two, but with the NGauge it is pretty easy to swap back and forth.

How long did your headers install take you? I have my SW sitting on the shelf next to the car right now dreading the install.

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was 14 hrs on jack stands to do the Headers, JLT, NGauge, tune, and test drive..

I can offer some advice/assistance when you are ready.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
It was 14 hrs on jack stands to do the Headers, JLT, NGauge, tune, and test drive..

I can offer some advice/assistance when you are ready.
Which LTH's did you go with? Beefcake was saying the SW's I have can be used retaining all OEM studs. I was hoping to start on it soon but I have to take the car down to Atlanta for a photoshoot with Vossen first weekend of October so I'll probably just hold off on my install until after that just in case something goes weird and the car is down for longer than expected. I can't miss the shoot so better to be safe than sorry. I just have my offroad LTH's and thermostat left to install.

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did SP through Beefcake. Off-road pipes.. They are the same, but I would recommend changing at least a few of the studs.. It is a PITA to get some of them. I'm not entirely sure you have the clearance to install the headers with the studs in place.

Sent from my Oxford White 2015 GT PP, Prem
Sponsored