Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
So what I am hearing here is the Race is not obnoxious? And the drone is not so bad.

Beefcake is offering me a really decent price for the exhaust and sctx4/lund shipped to Canada, but only has Race in stock right now. Was set on the Street as I was worried Race will be too loud. Based on what I am hearing here, I am thinking that may not be the case.

For you guys that did the install yourself, about how long did it take?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
So what I am hearing here is the Race is not obnoxious? And the drone is not so bad.

Beefcake is offering me a really decent price for the exhaust and sctx4/lund shipped to Canada, but only has Race in stock right now. Was set on the Street as I was worried Race will be too loud. Based on what I am hearing here, I am thinking that may not be the case.

hour on a lift

2 hours max on your back

OP
OP
BasicS550

BasicS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550

Correct! The race version isnt crazy loud nor does it have bad drone at all. If beefcake is hooking you up, pull the trigger on the deal bro lol. Instalation took me an hour on my back In the garage with jack stands lol. Was super easy and straight forward

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Correct! The race version isnt crazy loud nor does it have bad drone at all. If beefcake is hooking you up, pull the trigger on the deal bro lol. Instalation took me an hour on my back In the garage with jack stands lol. Was super easy and straight forward
Ya, I am just not sure. Given that my daily commute is at highway speeds, I would rather error on the side of too quiet than too loud.

Need to find out how far out the Street exhaust is out from being in stock.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BasicS550

BasicS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Ya, I am just not sure. Given that my daily commute is at highway speeds, I would rather error on the side of too quiet than too loud.

Need to find out how far out the Street exhaust is out from being in stock.
I daily drive my s550 90 miles a day and 90% of my driving is freeway and the I can hardly tell I even have a exhuast especially if I have the music playing. The street I'm sure is a good option though too

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I daily drive my s550 90 miles a day and 90% of my driving is freeway and the I can hardly tell I even have a exhuast especially if I have the music playing. The street I'm sure is a good option though too
Good to know. If the Street is weeks out, I will probably go for the Race. If it is within the next week or so, will probably go Street.

And do more research in the meantime.

yellowstangatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange Fury GT
Foghat, You might look for a Canadian vendor since they're made up there, I think in Toronto area.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Foghat, You might look for a Canadian vendor since they're made up there, I think in Toronto area.
they are, but were good at what we do ;)

Sponsored

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Ordered mine from Beefcake last night. Smoking price and quick to answer PM's Looking forward to hearing on my ride!!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Ordered mine from Beefcake last night. Smoking price and quick to answer PM's Looking forward to hearing on my ride!!!

thanks again!!!

got a couple more polished in stock!!!

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks again!!!

got a couple more polished in stock!!!
You'll be hearing from me shortly... Either gonna get this or the borla atak

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads