Sponsored

MAPerformance Bolt-On Turbo Kit - 500whp Proven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Imagine the PTE 6466 with the FFTec PnP 4Bar Tmap sensor! 35lbs of boost and POW 600whp!!!! :eyebulge:

Wishful thinking :p

Not with the stock head there won't be any 600whp. Even on a rod/piston "built" motor it will more than likely have a hard time with it.

I'll have an upgraded TMAP/MAP on our car when the built engine goes in, along with our fuel system. Then we will be making 600whp+ without a problem. Now to find a clutch..
Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Upgraded TMAP/MAP? Please enlighten me.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Pre orders shipping yet?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Pre orders shipping yet?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I appreciate you being so patient, we were ready to start shipping this week but our 3.5" tubing order was on backorder and should be arriving this week now. We have to build intakes at that is it! Manifolds, downpipe, charge pipe, lines, all ready to go. Just these damn intakes!

Sometimes sourcing all your material from within the USA can prove to be a pain, but in the end definitely worth it!

Sponsored

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto
Turbo kits are in stock and start shipping Monday! Click image below for more information or to purchase!

Adam, would you recommend to get the optional items over the ones that already come with it such as the charge pipe and ball bearing turbo? I am trying to see what the differences would be with option for the optional items rather than the items that already come in the kit.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Adam, would you recommend to get the optional items over the ones that already come with it such as the charge pipe and ball bearing turbo? I am trying to see what the differences would be with option for the optional items rather than the items that already come in the kit.
The options listed are add-ons, the only one that is an upgrade from standard is the ball bearing option. You are looking at about a 300-400rpm faster spool with the ball bearing upgrade. Everything else is an add-on if you want it, the Accessport is a requirement but listed as an option as most customers already have an Accessport.

Possible SCT support in the future.

Sponsored

RaceRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Race Red EB
Couple kits left in stock from the first production run of 10. These things are going pretty quick!
@MAPerformance for someone whom is completely stock. The kit alone will not get you to 500whp correct? Would you also have to include 1.5 and then the Cobb Accessport?

What I'm really wondering is what in it's completion (as a kit) will get you to 500whp or extremely close.

It's my understanding that this engine has forged rods and crankshaft.
Does having those forged parts give the possibility of daily driving close to if not 500whp safely with out blowing the motor?

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
@MAPerformance for someone whom is completely stock. The kit alone will not get you to 500whp correct? Would you also have to include 1.5 and then the Cobb Accessport?

What I'm really wondering is what in it's completion (as a kit) will get you to 500whp or extremely close.

It's my understanding that this engine has forged rods and crankshaft.
Does having those forged parts give the possibility of daily driving close to if not 500whp safely with out blowing the motor?
This thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24974 should answer your questions

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)