Sponsored

Mantic Clutch Accessory Part Number

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I need an alignment tool for a dual disc organic mantic clutch. I've left several messages and emails for Mantic USA asking for a part number and after a week with no response I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. I sent another email today pleading for help but I'm not holding my breath. Does anybody here, by chance, know the part number for an alignment tool so I can order one?
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I need an alignment tool for a dual disc organic mantic clutch. I've left several messages and emails for Mantic USA asking for a part number and after a week with no response I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. I sent another email today pleading for help but I'm not holding my breath. Does anybody here, by chance, know the part number for an alignment tool so I can order one?
I’ll ask Mantic Oz for you. :thumbsup:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mantic Australia replied within minutes (even though it’s 7pm).
They say -
“If customer got a M924236, he needs CAT100.”
Does this help?

OP
OP
turbofiveoh

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes, that's what I needed...thank you. It's unfortunate that Mantic USA doesn't share the same commitment to responding to customer inquiries.

OP
OP
turbofiveoh

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the help, the wheels got greased. An alignment tool is being shipped today.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the help, the wheels got greased. An alignment tool is being shipped today.
Too easy mate.
Just a couple of words of advice here...

Check the length of the inner tube of the Mantic supplied throwout. They had some issues going back a while. Make sure it’s the same length as the OEM throwout or at least very similar. Mine (and several others) were nearly an inch longer. I didn’t pick up on it because the throwout bearing itself still measured the same overall length.

Make sure you bench bleed the throwout. Even going as far as angling the throwout so that the hole is the highest point whilst doing it. Several people have got this wrong and it’s a real bitch to have to remove it all over again.
I went as far as doing that and then checking it again once on the box.
Hope that helps.