Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You have amazing taste sir. Looking good!:cheers::headbang::cool:
[MENTION=17459]altjx[/MENTION] I need to step my camera game up. Pics look amazing. :cool:
[MENTION=8178]SynisterGT[/MENTION] Haha. Thanks man! Just a matter of time lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
[MENTION=16378]aerodyn[/MENTION] go hangout with a Whipple, Roush and Procharged 5.0. My break in period was fun! 400 miles on the car.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Looking sharp! Did you tint the windshield?

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Great looking cars in here. The potato cameras don't do the cars justice, though.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Very nice [MENTION=19726]Granola99[/MENTION]!

Sponsored

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Compact Japanese - Zoom^3
finally clean and ready for NYE
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Congrats gents / ladies ........congrats to each and every single one of you.....in life, from the moment we wake until the moment we go to sleep, decision making skills are put to use.........some have better decision making skills then others. For example, someone who decides to jump out of an airplane with no parachute, has poor decision making skills. Someone who decides to try to wrestle an alligator in a Florida swamp, that has no prior training, also exhibits poor decision making skills. Now.......in a world where there are many automobiles, and many colors to choose from it is important to make the right decision. So you made it on to this forum? Then you most likely made a wise decision and find yourself in an S550........but then you find yourself in this thread, reading this post? That means, you are part of the elite few who hit a grand slam, and not only purchased an S550 but a Magnetic Metallic one at that. So to you fine folks, I say congrats, and remember to be nice to the guys with DIB, C/O, RR, Black, White, Ignot, etc

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats gents / ladies ........congrats to each and every single one of you.....in life, from the moment we wake until the moment we go to sleep, decision making skills are put to use.........some have better decision making skills then others. For example, someone who decides to jump out of an airplane with no parachute, has poor decision making skills. Someone who decides to try to wrestle an alligator in a Florida swamp, that has no prior training, also exhibits poor decision making skills. Now.......in a world where there are many automobiles, and many colors to choose from it is important to make the right decision. So you made it on to this forum? Then you most likely made a wise decision and find yourself in an S550........but then you find yourself in this thread, reading this post? That means, you are part of the elite few who hit a grand slam, and not only purchased an S550 but a Magnetic Metallic one at that. So to you fine folks, I say congrats, and remember to be nice to the guys with DIB, C/O, RR, Black, White, Ignot, etc
:headbang:
200.gif

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
[MENTION=6849]Cloak[/MENTION] on that spiltter is the space between it and the lip intentional, is that how it comes. I was curious I like your setup about that I swear I've seen others and its touching. I'm mostly looking at the part closest to the wheels

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored