MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
There were days when I wished I had gone with Race Red, DIB, or even CO. Hell if the dealership hadn't F'd up and sold the car I originally purchased, I would have ended up with the Ingot.
But something fantastic happen. The Magnetic called me. I looked at the Magnetic, and I saw that you could put whatever wheel colors you want on this car. That any stripe combination looks good. All window tints, and caliper paint schemes pop.
I began to see that the Magnetic is pure SEX! It looks good from any angle. It shines no matter how dirty it is. It's not silver/gray/brown/black or gunmetal, you can't describe it. It's a shy color with the heart of wolf. Depending on the light, it changes colors/shades. It's a color that looks good to everyone. It's the color of jealousy!
But are the lucky one's, the ones that know the truth! We are the people that win. We own the best! A Magnetic Mustang S550!
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Running any spacers Cloak, looks like your not, have you considered spacers at all to bring the wheels out a little for a more flush look?

Otherwise has to be one of the nicest magnetics on here, shall be doing very similar with my own in the UK. :)

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Running any spacers Cloak, looks like your not, have you considered spacers at all to bring the wheels out a little for a more flush look?

Otherwise has to be one of the nicest magnetics on here, shall be doing very similar with my own in the UK. :)
I have 5mm spacers upfront, which do nothing, they were on for my aftermarket wheels. I have a new set of wheels being built now so I dont plan on running spacers. Those will be flush :thumbsup:

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
[MENTION=6849]Cloak[/MENTION] sure you've been asked before but what springs are you running. Love the look of the Apr splitter.

I plan on lowering my car in the spring. Do you have any issues with clearance on your splitter when driving around. I've owned a lowered car before so I know how to come at angles. But the stang has a long snout in front of the wheels comapred to my last car

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=6849]Cloak[/MENTION] sure you've been asked before but what springs are you running. Love the look of the Apr splitter.

I plan on lowering my car in the spring. Do you have any issues with clearance on your splitter when driving around. I've owned a lowered car before so I know how to come at angles. But the stang has a long snout in front of the wheels comapred to my last car

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Eibach sportlines, IMO the PERFECT drop in these cars. I don't scrape on any speed bumps, and we have some pretty aggressive ones here. Only problem sometimes is the splitter scrapes on a deep incline, but I haven't seen any damage to it yet.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Few more pictures from tonight.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
It's been around 6 months since I have taken any photos of my car. It's in winter mode now, but next spring should be exciting with the new wheels that I am awaiting from Japan. :)

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic
It's been around 6 months since I have taken any photos of my car. It's in winter mode now, but next spring should be exciting with the new wheels that I am awaiting from Japan. :)

Nice Pics and looks like a great place to take photos

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:D
1218152140b.jpg

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Here are a few shots of mine from today. Delivered 12/14. Trying my best to respect something resembling a break-in period!

[MENTION=8178]SynisterGT[/MENTION] he's copying you man!! haha Jk. Nice pic [MENTION=16378]aerodyn[/MENTION]!

Here's a few from a cruise/photoshoot I did today:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
^^^^^^BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Here are a few shots of mine from today. Delivered 12/14. Trying my best to respect something resembling a break-in period!
You have amazing taste sir. Looking good!:cheers::headbang::cool:
[MENTION=17459]altjx[/MENTION] I need to step my camera game up. Pics look amazing. :cool:
Sponsored