'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
[ame]

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I assume this is the same magnetic we saw in the states. It's left-hand drive and the lights all appear to be NA spec. Is this the debut of the 2015 in Europe? How was its reception? Comments?

Sponsored

GTsquid

:coolphotos:

I'm surprised Ford has not yet built a RHD prototype to be shown anywhere.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Ummmm........most of Europe is LHD, it's just us Brits that want RHD (well, actually, I'd still be happy with LHD) :p

GTsquid

True but Oz also one of the big overseas markets for the global stang. Would have thought we would see one by now. Though I do recall something about 2016 so I guess they have quite a bit of time still.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yes, there are plenty of other RHD markets, but I was just being pedantic as it's a LHD car being shown in a LHD country :)

And you're right, we're unlikely to see S550 until calendar year 2015 at the earliest, so no rush for Ford to build specific RHD models to be shown anywhere. I'm just glad to see them showing it in Europe at all :)

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Sorry if this is a repeat question. I went and looked at the Ford colors and I'm just curious. What is the difference between the current paint color Sterling Gray and the new s550 Magnetic paint color? It's hard to do a comparison on a computer screen to see the color difference. Thanks !! (Magnetic is my #1 choice so far)

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Sorry if this is a repeat question. I went and looked at the Ford colors and I'm just curious. What is the difference between the current paint color Sterling Gray and the new s550 Magnetic paint color? It's hard to do a comparison on a computer screen to see the color difference. Thanks !! (Magnetic is my #1 choice so far)
As compared to my 2010 sterling grey GT, Magnetic appears to be a bit darker grey with more metallic flake sparkle. It is not as dark as the previous dark shadow grey color from a few years back. It is also my number one choice!

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
ahhhh ok very cool then !!! can't wait to see it in person

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Racerzx

Hi all, I'm new here but have been following the forum since last year. I frequent Nasioc and a bunch of other forums and finally decided to sign up here. The new ecoboost mustang is right up there on my list and I can't wait until I can order one.

Anyway theres actually a lot of S550 fans over there and one of the members who I believe works at the plant posted this picture--magnetic I think? He says it's a track pack prototype (TT build).

Sponsored