Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Because I'm OCD about bending a pinch weld due to the weight of this car while jacking up one side at a time, I was wondering if anyone went out and purchased a set yet or knows what works?

Looks like ZL1 add-ons makes a good product but nothing 2015 specific, curious if anyone has tried out their universal one or the product for the prior year Mustang with any luck.

http://www.zl1addons.com/index.php/shop-for-gear/jackpads-magpads/mustang-premium-jackpads-detail
I bought these. I spoke with them and they said they will work with the 2015. I won't get a chance to try these out until the first week of June so I can't speak on personal experience yet.

Rondog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustangecoboost
I have their jack pads that I used on my 2013 mustang and they work fine on my 2015.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I used these for my car, worked great to get the car up to place the jackstands.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
Great, thanks for the input everyone.

plateofshrimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dgghdgxktsif
I have one and it works great. I've forgotten to take it off a couple times and drove around but the magnet was strong enough to keep it on :headbonk:. Thank god because you don't wanna drive over that if it falls off.
Sponsored