Mach One front end? On 15-17.

OP
OP

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Lancer Evolution X, 325i E46
Well, they make this. FINALLY a real Mach One looking bumper and not that trash posted above.

As soon as I get back from Japan, this is getting ordered.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, by the way, a little late. But I bought the exact bumper in the photo.
Q7LKFwz.jpg

The funny thing about this forum, is that all people do is say "no" you can't do this or that, or whatever.

I mean, just like the guy claiming it would take 10K, or even better yet buying a whole car, when I was looking into GT350 cluster swaps, if I had believed this forum, I would've believed that it was impossible without getting most of a GT350 and sending the cluster out for programming. Wheras I simply slapped it in, and had the mileage matched.

I'll post pics of stuff, but definitely not ever looking into advice.

baevid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh, by the way, a little late. But I bought the exact bumper in the photo.
I'm interested in ordering one of these to freshen up the front end of my car. What do you think of the overall quality and have you installed it yet?

Sponsored

17MagMetal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT, 07 Ford Taurus SE, 95 F250 Xlt
Thinking of doing a Mach One front end to my GT.

Is there anything other than the body parts that would be needed? Is there any BS with the wiring harness? And does a 18+ have a different radiator support?
Neighbor did just the grill lights.

It looks really really good, you keep all your factory panels/bumpers but get the distinctive Mach 1 addition.

OP
OP

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested in ordering one of these to freshen up the front end of my car. What do you think of the overall quality and have you installed it yet?
Not on, but taken out and inspected. Pretty much OEM quality.

OP
OP

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tread came full circle. Thanks to no one.

"bUy a MaCh OnE" oR "sPeNd 10K" 🤣

DEOZcC1.jpg

GilmourD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS - Ruby Red Metallic
The tread came full circle. Thanks to no one.
Dude, the bumper you bought was suggested in post #4.
https://777performance.com/collecti...ts/mach-1-front-fascia?variant=41083076575371 these guys have been teasing it for the 15-17 for last couple months, seems it’s available for preorder now. Really interested how it ends up turning out on gen 2s
Your reply in post #5
I'll rather do the whole front end OEM.

Every single aftermarket OEM style looks bad. Like every GT350 bumper looks bad from every maker, 15 style or 18 style. Maybe they're not allowed to make it exact, but the difference is enough that I don't consider them.
You insisted that you wanted to do the whole thing OEM, which is why everybody was telling you it was a bad idea and THAT would cost $10K.

Now you're saying nobody helped you?

🤨

Sponsored

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. You’re welcome.
Good news is your suggested bumper looks really good. It also seems like a good option for anyone attempting a custom oil or transmission cooler on a 15-17.

My biggest gripe is the price for the added dive planes. $450 for dive planes seems high.

OP
OP

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude, the bumper you bought was suggested in post #4.

Your reply in post #5

You insisted that you wanted to do the whole thing OEM, which is why everybody was telling you it was a bad idea and THAT would cost $10K.

Now you're saying nobody helped you?

🤨
To be fair, when post 4 happened, I responded under the impression that it was going to be shit like the MP Concepts one.

mp-concepts-mustang-mach-1-style-front-bumper-unpainted-414651.414651_alt1.jpg

Also, getting used 18 front end pieces, and 777 18+ Mach bumper, or even OEM wouldn't have 10 grand. But without this, I would've done it. People here do have a tendency to say some off the wall stuff when it comes to modifications.

Yes, plug my car into Forscan, and upload the "as built" data of your car which can only be done on a brand new GT350 cluster that's never been used, then send cluster out change the mileage.... I shit you not, I read this stupidity while searching GT350 clusters.

Just like "Buy a Mach" or "10K", I just gotta shake my head and log out for some months.
Sponsored