Sponsored

LUND RACING TUNE

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
The car went a 7.51@ 90.5 mph. Da was 625 ft 1.69 60ft.
Last Sunday it went 7.9@ 85.5 same mods minus the Lund tune. Da was 1425 ft.
3 runs last week best 60ft was 1.79.
The air was a little better today , but the tune really got it where it needed to be. I'm gonna try the flex fuel tune and go get a drum of e85 filled up and try again. Next will be OPG and crank sprocket in preparation for procharger.
From your location, Im guessing you went to Holt. How was the track prep? I know they had some pro mods out there this weekend.
Sponsored

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
Yes. Takes a little getting used to. Once you are past 20 or 30 mph it drives pretty much normal ,until you press it to the floor.
Closest E 85 station to my house is over 100 miles away. I am considering getting the flex fuel tune and just filling up a drum full of E85 for the house .
If this was the only option id STILL do it yes E85 is that worth it! :headbang:

OP
OP

12leavu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium a6 2001 ford lightning
From your location, Im guessing you went to Holt. How was the track prep? I know they had some pro mods out there this weekend.
I went to Atmore dragway, prep there is always great. I haven't been to Holt since they reopened.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I'm bone stock (engine) besides the FF tune. Here is a 40-130 pull I did, 2nd thru some of 5th. I am a M6 with 3.73 gears. I've been running the tune for a few months now without issue. It's the base tune they sent me. Went I sent logs in the first time they said everything looked good for the E85, never got around to sending 93 logs but I never run it anyways.

OP
OP

12leavu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E85 tune ordered. Hopefully give u guys a 1/8 mile update next Monday.

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Make sure when you fill the drum of E85 it is sealed tight, and you don't leave it sit for special occasions only. It will draw a bit of moisture sitting around. Especially as the drum gets less full, and you introduce more air which contains moisture.

OP
OP

12leavu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make sure when you fill the drum of E85 it is sealed tight, and you don't leave it sit for special occasions only. It will draw a bit of moisture sitting around. Especially as the drum gets less full, and you introduce more air which contains moisture.

Thanks for the heads up. It's a 30 gallon plastic drum with a good sealing cap, a friend that used it for e85 gave it to me. I'd say I'll use it up in 2-3 weekends.

I'm assuming gas mileage goes way down with e85? It did on his e85 tuned Porsche.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Thanks for the heads up. It's a 30 gallon plastic drum with a good sealing cap, a friend that used it for e85 gave it to me. I'd say I'll use it up in 2-3 weekends.

I'm assuming gas mileage goes way down with e85? It did on his e85 tuned Porsche.
2-3 weeks is plenty short time to use it up. And yes mileage will drop about 30%.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I know I'm new here, but not new to the game, I've had 10 mustangs and 5 lightnings, and numerous other high horsepower cars. HANDS DOWN lund has been the best place I've dealt with in 20 years. I purchased a tune on there site sunday, received it on Wednesday, sent in a datalog this morning and I'm done. The car is a 15 a6 full exhaust, circle D 4c, car. I had another tune from a (mainly lightning) tuner in the car and thought it was good, but the more I read here I decided to give it lund a try. BIG difference. I'm going to the 1/8 mile track this weekend, but there's no doubt the car will be faster. :cheers:
I agree. After having many sports cars and using multiple tuners I have to say Lund is awesome in every category. They tuned me in less than 36 hours with 93 octane and less than 48 hours on E85 after installing Fore Innovations fuel setup. They probably could have had me tuned quicker had I been able to do quicker data logs. I have had tunes come in at 1:00 o'clock in the morning. Lund communication is the best of all tuners I have ever used through E-Tunes. I do not need every HP out of my engine. I let Lund do the work and I reap the benefits. Oh and the Ngauge!!!! The best device I have ever used. Goodbye to that ancient SCT crap. Cannot finish this post without bringing up Johnny Nardi. This guy is on top of his customer service game. Really really great guy. I had a couple questions one night late I might add and he had me taken care of in minutes. I was with another tuner that I see guys promoting here that I ended up firing due to lack of communication. Had issues with his tune that he would not address so I called Johnny and he shipped me an Ngauge that same day and I have never looked back. Am Roush charged and right at 800HP.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The team at Lund are a pleasure to work with.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
oh man! I cant wait to get mine.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
About to order Lund tune, setup will be via a Mac. On Lund's website all I see are instructions for Windows.. any advice from Mac users out there who have done this?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
About to order Lund tune, setup will be via a Mac. On Lund's website all I see are instructions for Windows.. any advice from Mac users out there who have done this?
we include a free usb cable, to make the ngauge work like a "usb drive" so will work on the mac

let me know if you need a setup

were lunds largest dealer and killer customer service as well!!!!

8am to 10pm seven days a week!!!

lund_racing_ngauge_sctx4.jpg
Sponsored