Sponsored

Lund Racing Flex Fuel Tunes now available!!!

johndnardi07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
21 Explorer ST , 21 GT Mustang , 16 Fusion
Works better with the box. Email us though..i don't get on this forum much so I'll give a break down Monday if you email us at Lund. Attention it to me (John nardi)

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The email set up in how to contact folks there is a pain in the ass. I'll pass. It's more work than it's worth. Data log or getting a new tune is enough. No disrespect intended, but the method to reach people is in need of revamping. I'll just do some research instead.

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
The email set up in how to contact folks there is a pain in the ass. I'll pass. It's more work than it's worth. Data log or getting a new tune is enough. No disrespect intended, but the method to reach people is in need of revamping. I'll just do some research instead.
Just email [email protected] and in the subject list Atten John Nardi

Doesnt seem that difficult...I've personally had nothing but great communication with Lund (dealing directly with John Lund II)

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Just email [email protected] and in the subject list Atten John Nardi

Doesnt seem that difficult...I've personally had nothing but great communication with Lund (dealing directly with John Lund II)
Yep. I just email also and I have nothing but good things to say. Nardi is extremely helpful.

Sponsored

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Bumping this thread... anyone use the Lund FF tune and pass a simple OBDII check like what is used in North Carolina? With their FF tune and cats enabled (I have stock manifolds and cats) I still see o2s as incomplete, so I don't think it will pass inspection. Jon Jr has sent me a straight 93 tune to try, but figured I'd ask if anyone got the FF tune to pass.
DSCN2260.JPG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bumping this thread... anyone use the Lund FF tune and pass a simple OBDII check like what is used in North Carolina? With their FF tune and cats enabled (I have stock manifolds and cats) I still see o2s as incomplete, so I don't think it will pass inspection. Jon Jr has sent me a straight 93 tune to try, but figured I'd ask if anyone got the FF tune to pass.
Nope. My tests won't go to complete. Probably has something to do with them turning off the rear 02 sensors.

SLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I recently had the same problem. They sent me a tune with the o2 sensors turned back on and it still wouldn't show ready. I ended up having to reload my steeda tune the other day and they are showing ready now. Going Friday to get inspected.

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Nope. My tests won't go to complete. Probably has something to do with them turning off the rear 02 sensors.
Thanks for the data point. The first tune I got from them had the O2's off and showed both O2s and cats as incomplete. On this tune they are supposed to be on, which lit up the cats but not the O2s in OBDII.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
When I do get tuned, I hope to have one that can pass inspection and one made for road driving. It's simply the same file with a few boxes checked versus not checked.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
You have to ask for a emissions revision they will send it quickly back to you. I passed with a tank of E85 no less

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
You have to ask for a emissions revision they will send it quickly back to you. I passed with a tank of E85 no less
Guessing your locale does a sniffer test and doesn't connect to the OBDII port? In NC now there's no sniffer, and they totally go by what the OBD computer tells them. Anyway, I've asked for emissions revisions since day 1, but have yet to see everything green. Jon Jr just sent a 93 only tune for me to try. (Lund has been very responsive in getting back to me to get this working.)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's good to hear. One of the reasons I'm still stock engine wise is I want to pass emissions. Do you have mods?

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
That's good to hear. One of the reasons I'm still stock engine wise is I want to pass emissions. Do you have mods?
power mods, not much - JLT air intake and H-pipe. Same here - I'm over the "de-mod and re-mod to pass inspection" song and dance.
Sponsored