Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
Because let's face it, if they hadn't paid the ADMs (putting the rest of us in a bad position) they would have the money to buy coolers for their Base/TP (TP = Tech Pack in this case) car.
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I think it's clear that the people that don't have coolers in their car are the ones who paid large ADMs. If they'd been patient and not paid the ADM they would've have ended up with a 2017 car and all the coolers. Also, if they had all just banded together and refused to pay an ADM, thereby forcing all the dealers across the US to sell the car at a lower price, then later down the road they wouldn't have needed to band together to make annoying phone calls for Ford Performance, or start a class action lawsuit against Ford.

I dont know if that is true but I suspect that is why "some" people are so annoyed by the over heating I think some bought into the hype and paid well over msrp for a car they feel is disappointing.

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
lol, well, I was sitting here thinking "hrmmm, there might actually be some truth to this BS I'm posting." (mostly the second one)

I would also like to point out that if they hadn't been so impatient as to pay extra money for a hot tranny, they would have had more time to disregard Ford advertising and read the owner's supplement IN ADVANCE of being an owner, and thereby had the knowledge to wait for the coolers to go with their cushy seats and fancy touch screen.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Just for fun I searched a 100 mile radius which includes PA, NJ, NY, DE and MD. I found a total.of 27 GT350's. Of those 27 only 8 are in the dealer.only 2 had the Electronics Pakage. The other 19 are inbound.

I then did the same thing at our mountain place about 200 miles from my other. 6 available only 2 in stock and 4 inbound.

I had some time so i called all the dealers with one in stock. I callef each of the dealers with stock. I was non challant but very professional. Each and every sales man had to put me on hold. All but one came back as 7500-10k ADM. The cars eith Electronic package were 10k and the other 15k.

Is it just the dealers in the northeast that still want ADM?

I also.think 31cars within a 200 miles radius is a pretty low number. If Ford is making up to 5k, GT350's a year I would expect to see more.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
lol, well, I was sitting here thinking "hrmmm, there might actually be some truth to this BS I'm posting." (mostly the second one)

I would also like to point out that if they hadn't been so impatient as to pay extra money for a hot tranny, they would have had more time to disregard Ford advertising and read the owner's supplement IN ADVANCE of being an owner, and thereby had the knowledge to wait for the coolers to go with their cushy seats and fancy touch screen.
Might be lol dunno the expectations on the site seems out of touch with reality at times im really curious If that was caused by great marketing or ADMs, or people who aren't car guys

Last edited:

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7

Ah, now you're just being a dick.

OP
OP
96cobra

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Just for fun I searched a 100 mile radius which includes PA, NJ, NY, DE and MD. I found a total.of 27 GT350's. Of those 27 only 8 are in the dealer.only 2 had the Electronics Pakage. The other 19 are inbound.

I then did the same thing at our mountain place about 200 miles from my other. 6 available only 2 in stock and 4 inbound.

I had some time so i called all the dealers with one in stock. I callef each of the dealers with stock. I was non challant but very professional. Each and every sales man had to put me on hold. All but one came back as 7500-10k ADM. The cars eith Electronic package were 10k and the other 15k.

Is it just the dealers in the northeast that still want ADM?

I also.think 31cars within a 200 miles radius is a pretty low number. If Ford is making up to 5k, GT350's a year I would expect to see more.
Interesting. The thing is, I believe they all have some type of company-wide memo or communication to ask this for these cars. But the bottom line is this- if you are a serious buyer and ready to buy, make serious offers (or MSRP) and say you are ready to buy today, and you'll land one.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Also, reading the owners supplement suggests that adding coolers is a simple task.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
And I can't help but thinking that people who have cooled GT350 are so concerned about the non cooled ones only because they don't want use getting any help from Ford. In fact I believe their biggest fear is that ford would give us something for "free". They would feel slighted that they had to pay for something that we ended up getting for free.

Why else would the same track owners continuously go into the cooler solution thread and continue to post the same dissenting opinion. Then bring it up in other threads to elicit more responses. Now that '17s are hitting the streets cooled cars are starting to out number non cooled cars and now they've got more members on their side of an issues that really doesn't concern them, but really seems to take a lot for their attention.

Oh and by the way, I didn't pay ADM.

Sponsored

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I have no clue what you guys are rambling about... If you want a track pack, get a track pack or wait for a 2017. If not, just for city driving, get anythingelse.. What is the problem ....

Wait, I have been called a troll before. forget about it.

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now
Whats the difference between Convenience and Electronics Package on the 2017 GT350 (non-R)? Just the Recaros vs Leather seats?

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Whats the difference between Convenience and Electronics Package on the 2017 GT350R? Just the Recaros vs Leather seats?
R has convenient package?