Sponsored

Lot Attendant Hates My Mustang (Dashcam video)

Complain to the dealer?

• Yes

Votes: 92 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I don't think anyone is saying you can't use dash cam evidence in court. Only that you cannot record someone without their consent (be it via dash cam mic or otherwise). These are very different.

I don't know any of the details of the kia case. But it sounds to me to be completely different than this one. Perhaps in the Kia case the guy driving the car was not actually recorded. Or maybe whatever State it happened in does not have the same consent laws.
Here is the link!

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2015/07/31/dash-cam-busts-employee-abusing-car/30920797/
Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
You people are out of your minds if you think this guy deserves to be fired for that nonsense.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
During a recent service at a Ford dealership, this lot attendant clearly did not like my Mustang. Please note, the dealership did nothing wrong and I was happy with the work that was done. Just wanted to post the video because I thought it was funny.
Forget them Matt! Been watching your vids for a while man, how are you liking the new tune overall??

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
Wow!! Seriously? The guy was alone, talking to himself, didn't drive inappropriately or do anything at all except make negative comments.
And you want to effectively try to get him fired over that?
Trust me that if you did that, your car would suffer. There are a million ways that techs and mechanics can sabotage your car that are undetectable and not show up for a long time. His buddies would make sure that you understand people still have freedom of speech, while alone in a space where privacy is expected. A customers car falls into that category. Inside a police car however is different and you can be recorded without consent or warning.
That's like whining to your teacher that little Jimmy told you he doesn't like you during play time.
Little Jimmy didn't go through an interview for a "job" position. This is his JOB, act like a professional. Im sorry but if I was your boss I would have you in my office reminding you how business is dealt with. Keep that stuff outside of work. We arent saying he should go to jail. But this MF should be talked to. Typical response, but sorry. I care about where my car is going and who is handling it. Last thing I want is some dik handling my car :paddle:
Cant believe people are ok with this.

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
I call people's packages Junk, Trash, Garbage, and whatever else I can think of all the time. I know mechanics who work at dealers that call cars Junk all the time, but doesn't mean they don't quality service either.

He did no damage so IDC...

Some of you all are being Asstight about the situation. Loosen up... Life is full of annoyances

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Wow I feel bad some if you have employees.

Imagine if we fired everyone out there who talked bad about their job of people they served because of the thought police and hidden recording. There would be no one employed in most industries like shipping/post office, fast food, restaurants etc. Most service industries. Believe it or not they talk bad about you behind your back and complain about bosses and their jobs!

Many many hypocrites here. Pretty sad. I hope any of you who work for someone else arent secretly and illegally recorded and then that used against you to fire you for your thoughts when alone too that you are calling for here.

Sponsored

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
Perhaps, a little tag on the dash that says: "By operating or riding in this car you consent to being recorded [Either voice and/or video].

lazarus870

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
lol this dude sounds like he's drunk.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I agree.
Guy sounds bombed off his ass.
He doesn't sound coherent.

I wouldn't want somebody like that driving my car. But if he's actually in a bad situation, I still hope he gets the help he needs.

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
Is bullit wrxfan guy on YouTube?
I believe so. In his videos he talks about how he always loved the bullit mustang,which is why he got his in the guard color.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Haha who cares, cranky dumb attendant. Everyone is entitled to opinion
Sponsored