LMR Not responding to support queries after told they missed shipping an item

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Just maybe a place where I can get my frustration out.

I went with LMR because I was told their customer service was fantastic, and also they had great prices when shipping to Canada for some amazing wheels.

I got the wheels I wanted, they look great and I can't wait to put them on, however I bought the wheel and lug nut kit...and low n behold, I was missing the lug nut kit.

I immediately looked around the two large boxes and searched briefly in one of the wheel boxes. Nope didn't find em. I ended up sending LMR support a query and within 5 minutes, they responded which was incredibly fast! They said to search all the wheel/boxes to see if they put the lug nut kit in one of the wheel wells. So I pulled all of them out, searched each one and...well nothing...It was a mistake and I'm assuming they simply forgot.

I then responded back after 10 minutes to let them know that I did look, sent a picture that nope, these lug nuts we're no where to be found and......nothing! No response back.....No "Hey we're going to send you out another kit" just...complete radio silence.

I wait a full 24 hours, still nothing. I send ANOTHER support request in...24 hours...nothing....

So what gives? The moment I mention that I'm missing something I paid for and am looking to replace, all of a sudden it's complete radio silence? C'mon....if I have to go out and buy these lug nuts that's fine...It's more of the principal of "I already paid for this, the shipping, the conversion etc...and I can't even get someone to acknowlege that?"

Just my little rant, not sure if anyone else will even read this but....God I have to put it somewhere because...ooof...
Sponsored

Last edited:

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
They posted on their social medias their office is closex the last day or two. They should be responding asap. They are g2g.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I m surprised, they seem to be on top of things from my experience. My lugs where just thrown in the one of two boxes that had 2 wheels per box . I m sure they ll respond.
Why don t you call the phone number?

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
I m surprised, they seem to be on top of things from my experience. My lugs where just thrown in the one of two boxes that had 2 wheels per box . I m sure they ll respond.
Why don t you call the phone number?
That might end up being the next step for me is actually giving their office a call. It's just more surprising that I received a response within 5 minutes of submitting an email query...to then over 24 hours of radio silence....

THAT to me is a very bad sign. If they hadn't responded at all due to the other response above because their offices we're closed, that's fine I totally understand that...But to respond...And then just ABSOLUTELY say nothing after I responded back? Seems incredibly suspect to me...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
They were closed the last 2 days due to ice storms in the Dallas area. Mine came in one of the wheel boxes wrapped in bubble wrap. Probably just a mistake, once they’re able to get in their office they should respond

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That might end up being the next step for me is actually giving their office a call. It's just more surprising that I received a response within 5 minutes of submitting an email query...to then over 24 hours of radio silence....

THAT to me is a very bad sign. If they hadn't responded at all due to the other response above because their offices we're closed, that's fine I totally understand that...But to respond...And then just ABSOLUTELY say nothing after I responded back? Seems incredibly suspect to me...
If I remember one of their posts correctly they were in the office the first day for a short time then sent everyone home which might explain the response then nothing

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

The first response was a receipt of your inquiry , then it goes to someone who will look at your claim. Not unusual . PLUS the weather as stated above.

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
If I remember one of their posts correctly they were in the office the first day for a short time then sent everyone home which might explain the response then nothing
I wish that they said that during their response on Tuesday when I first inquired about it. I'm totally absolutely fine and understand that due to weather, responses may not occur....but to respond 5 minutes after an inquiry...to dead silence from my perspective is almost like they didn't want to respond.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I wish that they said that during their response on Tuesday when I first inquired about it. I'm totally absolutely fine and understand that due to weather, responses may not occur....but to respond 5 minutes after an inquiry...to dead silence from my perspective is almost like they didn't want to respond.
Totally understand. I would check out their social media today and see if they post anything. I think the ice has moved on but not up to speed on Dallas weather. As others have said, they’re really good so they should get back to you. I have no reason to believe they won’t make it right

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Totally understand. I would check out their social media today and see if they post anything. I think the ice has moved on but not up to speed on Dallas weather. As others have said, they’re really good so they should get back to you. I have no reason to believe they won’t make it right
You're most likely right.

Really it's just...and I work in a support like job so I absolutely get that a ton of queries come in and you may not respond right away etc etc...But I know when I respond to someone quickly, and then get a response back that prompts investigation, I would then send a follow up email after to let someone know that I'll take a closer look at their query then, do investigation and if required, send out the missing part.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
FYI I ended up receiving a DM and they've taken a look at the order and acknowledged the missing item, I just got sent a email as well also confirming this.

I appreciate their quick response of course and followup. Feedback would be....Be very careful with sending quick replies and then no follow up. Customers WILL wonder what's going on.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
It wasn't icing on Tuesday. It's still icing today up there.

Give them until Monday-Tuesday, there is going to be a lot of cleanup. Those guys work just like you, and I'd bet they would much rather be in the office answering your email then having to clean up limbs on their roofs, cars, dealing with insurance adjusters etc...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
FYI I ended up receiving a DM and they've taken a look at the order and acknowledged the missing item, I just got sent a email as well also confirming this.

I appreciate their quick response of course and followup. Feedback would be....Be very careful with sending quick replies and then no follow up. Customers WILL wonder what's going on.
Just saw they posted that they’re open so that’s good that they’ve gotten back to you now

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
It would have been ideal if they had an "autoreply" type message to inform you and others, but maybe were prevented due to the storm.

LMR is fantastic, even with us Canadians. I've spent $1000s, had 1 or 2 hiccups with them, but they always make it right.

Give them a fair chance...but if they don't come through for you, there's always the PayPal dispute process...assuming you paid via PayPal.

Hostil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
In my experience, LMR has been nothing but SOLID! They're one of my first call vendors! I'm sure this will get worked out for you.
Sponsored