Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor
I won a couple of awards Saturday--including Best of Show for Mustangs (out of 45+), which included a bad a** Saleen, GT500s, and Super Snakes. I also won best license plate--haha. I give credit to someone on the forum for the idea!

IMG_2015.jpeg

IMG_2014.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg
Sponsored

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Awesome I am sure everyone loved the color I have an Heritage R and is a great color combo

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Sat in my car for the first time today. Happy to share the great news with y'all first!

Dealer was just awesome in every way. He's a friend of the family and really knows these cars.

I paid upfront for a "white glove" service with the local detailer who'll be doing the PPF. Man am I glad I did. It's both good and bad! He found every single imperfection in the car which is obviously a wet slap in the face when you're in love. But he also helped me figure out which things actually matter. Mostly minor panel alignment issues with a few small paint details to resolve. In the end, the car was actually in great shape with very little to address.

Let's see how much I can actually get addressed before the car goes to the detailers.

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Sat in my car for the first time today. Happy to share the great news with y'all first!

Dealer was just awesome in every way. He's a friend of the family and really knows these cars.

I paid upfront for a "white glove" service with the local detailer who'll be doing the PPF. Man am I glad I did. It's both good and bad! He found every single imperfection in the car which is obviously a wet slap in the face when you're in love. But he also helped me figure out which things actually matter. Mostly minor panel alignment issues with a few small paint details to resolve. In the end, the car was actually in great shape with very little to address.

Let's see how much I can actually get addressed before the car goes to the detailers.

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg
Congrats man!!! She’s gorgeous.

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
I executed a signed sales contract for the car, with the VIN on the contract and also the price to be paid. I got everything in writing and gave a $1K deposit. Of course that commits me to take the car when it arrives in a few weeks (or lose my deposit) but also prevents shenanigans like you describe. I suspect the dealer has another buyer.
Asked the guy many times regarding a contract and deposit, started giving me some excuses about Florida law and deposits. I called him out on it and he said his manager won't let him, he ended up taking my CC and not charging it (again some excuse about Florida laws). If I dealt with this in person I think the outcome would’ve been different.

If anyone’s got a used fully loaded HEP R or a 2020 Black/Black & red stripe for sale, message me!

Last edited:

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Asked the guy many times regarding a contract and deposit, started giving me some excuses about Florida law and deposits. I called him out on it and he said his manager won't let him, he ended up taking my CC and not charging it (again some excuse about Florida laws). If I dealt with this in person I think the outcome would’ve been different.

If anyone’s got a used fully loaded HEP R or a 2020 Black/Black & red stripe for sale, message me!
Boy that sounds frustrating. I feel lucky to have been able to buy locally.....

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Made it home tonight with my new car and I am truly amazed by this machine!

Might be a silly question, but when I shut the car off there are some mechanical sounds coming from the rear of the car. I am thinking it is the coolers and such winding down, but wanted to reach out and make sure these sounds are normal?

Also mine came with the handling package and the adjustable strut mounts were not in the trunk with the Gurney Flap. How can I tell if the adjustable strut mounts were factory installed and not the basic ones?

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Made it home tonight with my new car and I am truly amazed by this machine!

Might be a silly question, but when I shut the car off there are some mechanical sounds coming from the rear of the car. I am thinking it is the coolers and such winding down, but wanted to reach out and make sure these sounds are normal?

Also mine came with the handling package and the adjustable strut mounts were not in the trunk with the Gurney Flap. How can I tell if the adjustable strut mounts were factory installed and not the basic ones?

Those are the exhaust valve actuators cycling open and closed. The car will do that when you first press down on the clutch before you start it and also during random times when the car is actually off...it's normal.

Here is a picture of the plates installed on my R. The car was built in June and were installed at the factory. If the plates were installed on your car, it will have that bolt coming through at the 7 o'clock position (Red Arrow).

IMG_1486.jpg

Sponsored

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Those are the exhaust valve actuators cycling open and closed. The car will do that when you first press down on the clutch before you start it and also during random times when the car is actually off...it's normal.

Here is a picture of the plates installed on my R. The car was built in June and were installed at the factory. If the plates were installed on your car, it will have that bolt coming through at the 7 o'clock position (Red Arrow).

IMG_1486.jpg
Thanks Rev Happy, I also came across a YouTube video last night and it gave me some additional insight as well. After watching the video, I have come to realize that mine had not been factory installed and now I have to figure how to get my hands on the parts.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Not sure if this got posted, but I could stare at this all day.

Signature Wheel Royal Series SV801 on Zachary G ‘s HEP GT350R.

20x11 / 20x11.5 finished in Brushed Triple Black Tinted.

5CA82D57-DBEC-4FDE-AC5B-E1C83C1B8BD4.jpeg

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
Thanks Rev Happy, I also came across a YouTube video last night and it gave me some additional insight as well. After watching the video, I have come to realize that mine had not been factory installed and now I have to figure how to get my hands on the parts.
They are shipped directly to the parts department of the selling dealer. Have your salesperson track them down for you.
Sponsored