Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Here's an HEP I'm told by the sales person is a factory defect car and SURE to be rare.

HEP1-1.jpg

HEP2-1.jpg
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
a factory defect car
that's what we're calling abject FAILURE at quality control at the decal shop now? I'm glad that Ford has an affirmative hiring practice for the legally blind, but maybe they shouldn't work on the body line?

I can see why 'no brown M&Ms' was a useful means of enforcing attention to detail.

Last edited:

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
that's what we're calling abject FAILURE at quality control at the decal shop now? I'm glad that Ford has an affirmative hiring practice for the legally blind, but maybe they shouldn't work on the body line?

I can see why 'no brown M&Ms' was a useful means of enforcing attention to detail.
I think it's just an excuse for this particular dealer to justify adm. I got a huge chuckle out of it. But someone will bite sadly.

Last edited:

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Any updates on the final HEP production numbers?
I don't know what we look for to know for sure we're done with new VINs. For now they're still being registered.

Sponsored

Sponsored

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Mind me asking how much that’s going for? Seems like it’d be easy for them to lay paint after the vinyl is removed.
$4500. Little more than I expected even in California, but I understand a quality job will cost more. The most important part of this for me was to ensure this was done well. The cost is really in the prep and labor in ensuring that the paint is as close to perfect as possible when it is done. When all is said and done, the paint will probably be better than what PENSKE does on the GT500's and still be less than half the cost. I can live with that.
Sponsored