Sponsored

LIGHTNING BLUE GT350/R Thread

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I'd love to see more R pics with LB with white stripes... not a lot of pics on here of that combo. This will be the color scheme I order on my R, I just love my LB so much that I couldn't imagine ordering any other color. :)
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
This happened by chance at Home Depot a few weeks back. The '17 is mine, and I'm guessing the other is a '66.
Shit I'd go play the lotto if I had a coincidence like that lol. Awesome!

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 - Oxford White
Got my BC Forged wheels installed this past week, RS41's on stock rubber:

36248062361_18633b9c55_z.jpg

36248061051_abb0165fc4_z.jpg

36248062551_a5e1f790c2_z.jpg

Sponsored

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Just got off the phone with Isaac from Ford Performance... as of yesterday my car is out of the Mod shop and in the yard waiting for a rail car for shipping to the west coast. Typically it takes 2 weeks on the rail car, he further states, and another week waiting for a car carrier to collect it and bring to the dealer.

SO, I have to wait another 2-3 weeks beyond the COTUS 8/22 'Delivery' date.

Waiting a few more weeks is a breeze - after waiting 16 months!

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Well, anticipation builds further as today Ford Performance states my R finally made it to California with an ETA of the 14th.

Every day waiting feels like another month!

Crossing my fingers :clap2:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

Sponsored

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Blue Bloods

OMG I can't believe HR742 is finally nestled in my garage, its shade of blue matching my Cobra almost perfectly.

17 months of waiting - first there was an allocation, then there wasn't, through changes of dealer ownership, and at one point my deposit refunded - what a nightmare, that is until current owner/manager of Redwood Ford in Ukiah, Brent Eddy, came though - and still honoring my original MSRP deal!

It may sound like I'm blowing smoke, but Brent Eddy (and Kevin Reedy) at Ukiah Ford is the last of a vanishing bread of dare-I-say 'fair' dealers. In the business of getting Fords into the hands of customers, not cleaning out their checking account with CRAZY ADMs like other dealers in the Bay Area do. (Hansel Ford, are you LISTENING!?)

Tomorrow she goes for a wrap, ceramic coat and window tint at Imperial Works in Sacramento (thanks 50 Deep). It is possible to get MSRP - just takes a LOT of work and patience.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a5c.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a47.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a61.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a68.jpg

Last edited:

Since-64'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (soon)
OMG I can't believe HR742 is finally nestled in my garage, its shade of blue matching my Cobra almost perfectly.

17 months of waiting - first there was an allocation, then there wasn't, through changes of dealer ownership, and at one point my deposit refunded - what a nightmare, that is until current owner/manager of Redwood Ford in Ukiah, Brent Eddy, came though - and still honoring my original MSRP deal!

It may sound like I'm blowing smoke, but Brent Eddy at Ukiah Ford is the last of a vanishing bread of dare-I-say 'fair' dealers. In the business of getting Fords into the hands of customers, not cleaning out their checking account with CRAZY ADMs like other dealers in the Bay Area do. (Hansel Ford, are you LISTENING!?)

Tomorrow she goes for a wrap, ceramic coat and window tint at Imperial Works in Sacramento (thanks 50 Deep). It is possible to get MSRP - just takes a LOT of work and patience.

A huge congrats to you. Enjoy the car :cheers:

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

It may sound like I'm blowing smoke, but Brent Eddy at Ukiah Ford is the last of a vanishing bread of dare-I-say 'fair' dealers. In the business of getting Fords into the hands of customers, not cleaning out their checking account with CRAZY ADMs like other dealers in the Bay Area do. (Hansel Ford, are you LISTENING!?)

Congrats brother, your twin was finished today and I should have HR912 soon. Looks great and I'm happy I went with the black roof for sure. Enjoy it.. looks like it has a pretty awesome stablemate. Ironically it sounds like we had a similar many month adventure of trying to get an R. Both ended up with msrp deals. Hard work pays off.