LE Production

SCHELL14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW LE #805, 1994 Cobra, 2013 Roush Raptor
Arpster, where are you located? I'm in eastern Montana and my dealership is Archie Cochrane Ford in Billings. I had read somewhere that the numbering sequence is tied to location.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Arpster, where are you located? I'm in eastern Montana and my dealership is Archie Cochrane Ford in Billings. I had read somewhere that the numbering sequence is tied to location.

It is loosely tied to location. It's more about general area. For example, most cars in a range may be going to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, etc but not necessarily 10 to each state in vin order. The only ones that have a bunch of sequential numbers going is Texas and some to Florida, and Mexico. And even then, they are plait into groups. Oh and California has a stretch of consecutive vins.

So, I do believe you are both up in the northmidwest probably. ;)

Arpster

15 GT LE Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodg Durango
I'm In Portland, Or. I guess that the location has nothing to do with the vin numbers?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm In Portland, Or. I guess that the location has nothing to do with the vin numbers?

Like I said, not specifically. Just generally. OR and MT are probably in same geographical area that ford divides the country into.

Sponsored

SCHELL14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW LE #805, 1994 Cobra, 2013 Roush Raptor
I think I may be getting the only one in Montana. My dealership is the largest in the state and they were in a lottery with other dealers just to get one allocation.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I may be getting the only one in Montana. My dealership is the largest in the state and they were in a lottery with other dealers just to get one allocation.

Quite possible. I don't imagine mustangs are a huge commodity there. If they ever do an LE diesel truck... ;)

Hard to say now. Only just over halfway through scheduling with just over 1/4 way through building. I will post all final tallies for states, percentages and breakdowns when the LE process is complete though

Arpster

15 GT LE Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodg Durango
I was hoping to find out how things went for the other members that have ordered the LE. I had to pay 10K over the MSRP. Is this the standard, did I get robbed or have others had to pay more? I think it will be a good investment so I went for it.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I was hoping to find out how things went for the other members that have ordered the LE. I had to pay 10K over the MSRP. Is this the standard, did I get robbed or have others had to pay more? I think it will be a good investment so I went for it.
Ouch-->:doh:

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I paid 5k over. Some places are asking 20k over now.

Sponsored

easymoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Kona Blue
Same here msrp. If I can find someone to pay me 10-15 over since mine will be here in the next week or so. I will be more then happy to sell them my car. Message me.lol

Arpster

15 GT LE Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodg Durango
Looks like I should have traveled to Montana to get mine. Shell14 got the deal!! :shocked: And easymoney too!!

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
I'll be paying 10k over too... but i'm not closing the door on that until the car arrives.... in the mean time I'm going to keep an eye out for other opportunities to get one at msrp (but at this point in the game that will be pretty difficult)