Sponsored

LE Production

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Searching through various dealers websites, I've been seeing interesting things. I've noticed that there are "VINS"" that are ending in the 900-1000 range.

I emphasized vins in quotes because, when I try and look at the window sticker, it says vin doesn't exist.
Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Searching through various dealers websites, I've been seeing interesting things. I've noticed that there are "VINS"" that are ending in the 900-1000 range.

I emphasized vins in quotes because, when I try and look at the window sticker, it says vin doesn't exist.
They have been assigned a VIN, but the car has not entered production. Those are not on my list because the information is not available on where it is going. I'd call those dealers too.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Looks like I should have traveled to Montana to get mine. Shell14 got the deal!! :shocked: And easymoney too!!
There are some dealerships out there who have policies against ADM's. There are about 600 US VINs still left to assign, then thats it. If you want to try and find a dealer with allocation at MSRP, there still might be a deal out there. Typically the people who have MSRP now are the folks who ordered in May last year, where the uninformed manager did not know the details of the car or they had a no mark-up policy. I would never say never, but who knows.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
May 21st order date. Was offered my LE the day they got their allotment (April 17th, they called me). MSRP for me.

My dealership doesn't charge an adm to any In state customer. Rumor has it the sister dealsjip is willing to sell their allotment of one at msrp to out of state also. Can't believe no one has jumped on it.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Under MSRP, only $750.00, but still under.

Had a few of the $750.00 coupons from Ford. They said LE wasn't included, I said, Why does Ford keep sending them to me, if I can't use them for what I want. They said they were able to have Ford send them out as well to prospective customers (Admitted they were responsible for at least one)...I Let them know, I wasn't happy, thinking at the very least, I would get X Price, then you shot me down, now your shooting me down on the $750.00 coupons...They said we will take off $750.00...I said how much more of a deposit do you want, they said, the $500.00 I put down in December 2013, for a front of the line chance, to purchase a GT 350, if it materialized, is good enough for the deposit...Well the rest is now known...Strange how things work out.

I know the LE will not appreciate for several decades, I don't care, I just wanna have something a little different from the rest for my DD.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad I'm not the only one DDing the LE.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Glad I'm not the only one DDing the LE.
It's a car that I'll treat no different than if it was a regular GT. Some think of it as an investment, I don't see it, it's a Lipstick Equipped a.k.a. Limited Edition according to Ford.

To make it truly unique, it needed to be equipped with higher horsepower a far superior suspension, basically something truly unique (GT-350ish) other than a piece of glass, One color not two and different looking wheels + the numbers produced around 500 not approaching 2000.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the numbers are perfect. It's almost half how many bosses where built.

I'm sure it will be a good investment to keep zero miles on it, but that's not my goal. And I suspect it will be years. 20-25, before that sort of investment pays off.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Anyone buying an LE as an investment, may want to take a class on the stock market. ;)

I hope people are only buying it because they want something more unique than everyone else and will enjoy the car for what it is.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure mine will be really rare after I put the supercharger on it. Lol

Edit: if the sumbum ever gets here.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Anyone buying an LE as an investment, may want to take a class on the stock market. ;)

I hope people are only buying it because they want something more unique than everyone else and will enjoy the car for what it is.
People buying the L.E. for an investment would be well advised to look at current Bugatti Veyron prices on the used market.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People buying the L.E. for an investment would be well advised to look at current Bugatti Veyron prices on the used market.

Buying any auto in general as an investment isn't a wise choice. Automotive guys are a finicky bunch and week to week desires change. Plus, looking at the up and coming generation, you are relying on their want for what you gave. And judging by the whole drifting and "stance" movements, I'm not willing to take that chance. I'll stick with Edward jones. Lol

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381
Not that it matters...but - I'm gonna name my LE WW Auto #381 "Ghost Rider". Also, I found the rail yard in Houston that cars get delivered to. All makes and models. I'm thinking about going there to watch it arrive.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not that it matters...but - I'm gonna name my LE WW Auto #381 "Ghost Rider". Also, I found the rail yard in Houston that cars get delivered to. All makes and models. I'm thinking about going there to watch it arrive.

I'm not sure which one but naming mine some female name. Because, as usual, she's late in getting ready and now we are late to the party.

I know where the one in Baton Rouge is also but no way I'm going hang out there for days on in waiting haha.

Btw, I saw someone said theirs was in transit to Arizona. Does anyone have any confirmation that any other then the three for execs in MI have shipped?
Sponsored