Sponsored

Keepin it in the family: saleen

AR4CE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Saleen
Have a white label saleen and love it. I'd like to add a blower, but want to keep it marketable and flow with the whole saleen package.

Suggestions?
Sponsored

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP
It looks like theirs is just a KB blower ... so that would be keeping it more in line with the packaging, per-se ...

That being said, you're technically still deviating from their packaging, so rather than worrying about marketability, why not just choose the blower thats right for you? Decide between PD and Centri, and then go from there.

If you're really worried about it ... since you already have their car, can you just order a blower kit from them?

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was concerned until I saw the saleen portion.
like others say, KB would most likely flow the best with a saleen.

Sponsored

jaja6009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No s550 yet :(
Is Saleen building a blower?
I hope not. Their last blower while good soon lost all supports from them as they financially imploded. It wasnt the best option for the 4.6 3v, but wasnt the worst either. Its just that they stopped supporting it and making spare parts. No bypass valves were to be found if your went bad. One of the reasons I sold my 05 GT was I was concerned if the blower failed option were really limited in rebuilding it and spare parts were none.
Also if you called Saleen tech, a generic operater would answer if anyone at all. And then you would have to wait a day to days for a real tech to call back.

Used to love Saleen in the Fox body days. But their 4.63v blower mess soured me on them.

On a plus note I had the Supershaker with fully functional hood scoop and it was pretty badass. The whine was unreal.

Last edited:

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Nothing "fits" the Saleen car.

Get the blower you want and be done with it.

You don't have to fit into some specific mold and build to a certain spec. Get the one that meets your needs.

Your car being a Saleen is icing on the cake, not a blueprint to follow.
Sponsored