Sponsored

Just Ordered It!!

17ANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Fastback GT Manual
Hey everyone!

I've been looking around for a Mustang and finally placed an order for one today - I was lucky enough to find one that matched my spec as much as possible as a cancelled order, it's just missing the OTT stripes, so I'll get something done after delivery - a black roof and black horns down the bonnet sounds appealing at the moment!!

I've joined the frugal club so I'll get in on 1 April 2017 even though it's landing in the UK mid-February... April can't come quick enough!! :D
Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey everyone!

I've been looking around for a Mustang and finally placed an order for one today - I was lucky enough to find one that matched my spec as much as possible as a cancelled order, it's just missing the OTT stripes, so I'll get something done after delivery - a black roof and black horns down the bonnet sounds appealing at the moment!!

I've joined the frugal club so I'll get in on 1 April 2017 even though it's landing in the UK mid-February... April can't come quick enough!! :D
Welcome, at least you won't have long to wait.
You should be able to get the stripes done for a good bit cheaper with the aftermarket ones.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Welcome to Mustang fever :lol:

Ok, niceties out the way, you've broken a couple of rules, firstly, what spec and colour? Secondly, current car :D

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

Ok, niceties out the way, you've broken a couple of rules, firstly, what spec and colour? Secondly, current car :D
it says ...
Drives: Triple Yellow Fastback GT Manual

:shrug:

Sponsored

OP
OP

17ANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Triple Yellow, GT, Fastback, All Options but not Custom Pack, no body stripes or black roof :)

Current car is a BMW 1 series... horribly slow and boring!! :frusty:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
it says ...
Drives: Triple Yellow Fastback GT Manual

:shrug:
It might do :doh:, but that's not the whole story :paddle:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good man...welcome to the club!

Nice time of year to pick up, with a bit of luck you will miss all the shite weather and just in time for meet season!

:cheers:

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Roll on April... you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the club!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice one, welcome, you'll be able to get stripes much cheaper than from ford direct, same with the roof - and you can pick your stripe style so go wild :D!

When do you pickup??

Sponsored
OP
OP

17ANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice one, welcome, you'll be able to get stripes much cheaper than from ford direct, same with the roof - and you can pick your stripe style so go wild :D!

When do you pickup??
April 1st, but they're trying to get me to register it in March for their sales targets. I'll see how desperate they get and see if they offer enough money to me - they've already thrown in a free paint protection pack if I decide to register early, allegedly worth £500.

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I would go for April registration, the saving on road tax will be much better than the free paint protection. If your planning to keep the car for a few years )

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
April 1st, but they're trying to get me to register it in March for their sales targets. I'll see how desperate they get and see if they offer enough money to me - they've already thrown in a free paint protection pack if I decide to register early, allegedly worth £500.
Unless you are obsessed with reselling then they don't have to give you much to make it worthwhile having on 1st March. You'll have a grand in your pocket and be ahead for at least three years.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Wait 'til April.

The 'free' £500 (allegedly) paint protection will probably be something like the GardX garbage that a lot of dealers try and force onto their customers and which in reality costs them about £65-75.

The amount of cars I've had with these dealer offered and overpriced 'paint protection systems' is ridiculous and they've all been absolute crap (IMO) and the 'guarantees' they give with them are not worth the paper they're written on as the moment you use so much as a shampoo and sponge that they haven't supplied you void the bloody thing.

Save on tax and get a professional job like most on here do (Gtechniq seems to be the way to go).

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Welcome.. Luckily I don't have your issue with regard to choosing now or waiting.. No white cars available so I have to wait..

I am looking forward to seeing what happens when the time comes as the initial RFL will be more than today, but i have an invoice stating total OTR price!!..
Sponsored