Sponsored

Japanese Styled Mustang? Wheel Suggestions

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
GT350 has a different brake system in the back that pushes the wheel out (if you were to install on a non-GT350).

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
As soon as I get my Work CR2P's on I'll post up some images...so I'll be back in about two more months :kickrock:
Cant wait to see some pix! I'll have to organize another meet just to see it in person:clap2:

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes i come from same background of Japanese turbocharged rides with an inspired style where attention to detail and execution are key. Not ricey at all haha, the video above is a whole different genre where Japanese people have american cars and make them ricey like some do here in the states because they think its funny and cool.

Here are some of my S550... I had gramlight 57 transcends before and have the bronze Work T7Rs now in 19x10.5 squared.

5iFbh3.jpg

Me and my good friend's car who has the same wheels in red.
You have a rear shot of your vehicle?

Sponsored

RetroreadyGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
RetroReadyGTR
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Try some BBS wheels, but rays would look killer!

before getting my GT my focus was on turbocharged 4 cylinder japanese cars, i know i can't be the only person from this background. and really want my mustang to show that. anyone on here run tuner style wheels? Works, Advans, Enkei etc. I'm looking for inspiration!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
:mad: Is the GTs rear offset lower then the GT350?
So here is the science between it

The GT rear hub is 6mm smaller in height then the GT350/R because of the E Brake assembly our Shelby Hub is taller hence why a 11.5 ET 56 pokes on our cars but the regular S550 sits flush.

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
I love this car. I love the JDM Style. The jdm s550 is basically the only way to go imo. its not RICE either.

side note, are RICE (race inspired cosmetic enhancements) really rice if they're on a fast car? or are they just CE?
Sponsored