papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Thanks for all the info guys, I learn something new everyday :)
I can use safely my general purpose interior cleaner.

One question still remail (just for curiosity): is the steering wheel covered in leather? Even pigmented?
Sponsored

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
€2 for washing? I went to the "selfwasher" today to avoid the torture machines and I guess I spent about €16-18 and it still wasn't clean... :( I need to to go over it manually at home I guess... when I was over in the US they had these no touch washing automats... maybe not the best thing in the world - but it got the car clean without nothing "hard" touching the body...
It's not a 'car wash' per se, just two and a half minutes of cold water from a high pressure nozzle ;) Just wash the worst of the mud off.

But yeah, I mean, there's no way I'm waxing or detailing the car, life is too short to get sweaty over something that's just going to get dirty again anyway. I'll just keep it looking decent, and when it's time to sell, I'll worry about that then.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Yea, about that dirt... it was all back on 15 minutes after I washed it :( damn this car is a dirt magnet...

One thing I noticed, all that windtunnel optimization they did to the body??? also makes sure that dust and dirty water really flows nicely all around the car... up to the roof, over the rear haunches... even onto the rear decklid... :( thinking of building my own auto carwash instead of a garage now... I can just park it there and have a clean car in the morning :D

Gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The front wheels really seem to kick up dirt into the wheel well and all over the side of the car. Almost like it's a front wheel drive car. Ten minutes after you wash it it looks like a Subaru rally car again. It's just no use keeping up. Those hips act like giant mud scoops too, as you said. It just loves being dirty I guess.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Yeap... guess it's in the nature of a wild Mustang :D
Sponsored