Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized that this car doesn't have the enhanced security package. If my dealer ends up getting it I'll see if they can add it. Or I'll call Ford directly and see if they can add it. Don't know which will be better or faster. :)

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized that this car doesn't have the enhanced security package. If my dealer ends up getting it I'll see if they can add it. Or I'll call Ford directly and see if they can add it. Don't know which will be better or faster. :)
I forgot to add it to mine, but when I asked my dealer he said they have all the same parts and can do it for cheaper at the dealership. Quoted me $210.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to add it to mine, but when I asked my dealer he said they have all the same parts and can do it for cheaper at the dealership. Quoted me $210.
I found it. I kept trying to figure out what its missing and turns out it has everything on Then I looked on Cotus and it was exactly like my car. So I was sitting here scratching my head.

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
mINE IS 100.00 CHEAPER-395 FOR rUBY RED COLOR, COMPAIRED TO 495.00 ORANGE FURY
Ditto, except mine is Royal Crimson :thumbsup:

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
Ditto, except mine is Royal Crimson :thumbsup:
K-loader, how do you put other mustangs on my profile as you did on yours. I've owned :11 gt500,10 Roush 427R,08 Steeda GT,04 Mach 1,03 Mustang gt, and if Ford ever gets it's head out their butt a 18 mustang GTPP, thanks for the help on my profile-Tonyd1

roverXE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
K-loader, how do you put other mustangs on my profile as you did on yours. I've owned :11 gt500,10 Roush 427R,08 Steeda GT,04 Mach 1,03 Mustang gt, and if Ford ever gets it's head out their butt a 18 mustang GTPP, thanks for the help on my profile-Tonyd1
The Steeda was your favorite, right :)

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
Tony, go to the Edit Signature option in the User Control Panel, which is found near the top of the page at the "User CP" link.

Sponsored

SJK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
My vehicle went to produced, awaiting shipment today on cotus...................

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Not on Cotus yet, but Got a call from my dealer yesterday and he told me to expect Thanksgiving-Christmas delivery, but the real reason he called was to let me know they had a 2018 come in with a rep from Ford for training.

I was able to take a quick lunch and run over there to take a look. Only got to see it for about 5 mins but it looked great and I personally loved the design change especially when lined up next to a 2017. I didn't get to see the digital dash in any real action but it was really sunny after an afternoon shower and the dash didn't look faded out under near direct sunlight. It sounded great, but I didn't get to hear the active exhaust as they had gone over that before I showed up.

Just to ask y'all, Did your dealer set any expectations around editing an order. Mine is already scheduled and the dealer told me if I switched the interior leather that it would push back my build date? Anyone have their date changed after an edit to the order?

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Just to ask y'all, Did your dealer set any expectations around editing an order. Mine is already scheduled and the dealer told me if I switched the interior leather that it would push back my build date? Anyone have their date changed after an edit to the order?
Can't speak to my original build date, but I was told the same. I went in to order one and they did two things. First, they made my order, but then they changed one of their other orders to my specs. It took about 8-12 days for all the changes to get approved, but he did say something about it pushing it to the back of the line. I'm trying to clarify with him now which one is most likely to get it's blend date first. I only have the vin for the changed one and it's updated on cotus. I've been told it's a build date of 11/13 with EDD of 12/8 - but I don't know what it was before I made the changes.

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
Did anybody's Cotus status change beyond "awaiting shipment"? Mine's stuck there since Oct 5th. :-(
Sponsored