Is anybody's '18 on Cotus yet?

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
I ordered my 18 GT vert on 08/01/17. Retail code 10. Not on Cotus yet. No Vin yet. My 16 GT vert was totaled. Just waiting for some word. Checking forums every day.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 18 GT vert on 08/01/17. Retail code 10. Not on Cotus yet. No Vin yet. My 16 GT vert was totaled. Just waiting for some word. Checking forums every day.
Mine isn't on Cotus yet. My dealer talked to a Ford rep and said I should receive mine by Mid-December. We shall see if they are correct.

jimspang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Convertible-Ruby Red
Talked with the dealer today. No build date, no VIN, no window sticker but they continue to tell me that I will be one of the first. :D

Rohammers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP
Let's see who gets theirs first!

First mod - Winter tires.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
Huh, "my" status just changed to Awaiting Shipment. And being in Detroit should improve the transit times drastically. Will be a brilliant winter-toy.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Huh, "my" status just changed to Awaiting Shipment. And being in Detroit should improve the transit times drastically. Will be a brilliant winter-toy.
So the Ok to buy must have happened. So maybe I'll get my car sooner than they think :D

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
New guy cuts the line....jk congrats.
Yepp, originally wanted to make my introduction with pictures of the new car. But too excited at the moment and can't wait to get it.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This makes me excited! It's finally happening! Hopefully, Ford will start accepting Retail orders soon! :)

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
What's the last 6 of your Vin #? I'm just trying to figure out if there's a pattern to cars being built First?
It's 105990. The build date had changed from mid-October to the first week. It'll be a GT Convertible, 401A, fury orange, spoiler delete, active exhaust, and those 5-spoke wheels.

Sponsored

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
What's the last 6 of your Vin #? I'm just trying to figure out if there's a pattern to cars being built First?
It's 105990. The build date had changed from mid-October to the first week. It'll be a GT Convertible, 401A, fury orange, spoiler delete, active exhaust, and those 5-spoke wheels.
103523 here. Expected build date of 11/13. Stock order.
EDD: 12/8

EB premium, 201A plus some more...
Guess it's not always sequential. Then again, I made changes to it after the VIN was created which may have reset the production.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
End of week one of production, hopefully we can get some good news on Monday for us retail orders. Fingers crossed.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i went to Ford.com and when you pick 2018 mustang, you can see dealer inventory for the ones ordered and getting ready to be built or already built along with window stickers.

Mine was the first ordered from my dealer, yet my build date is now Nov 30. My dealer shows they have 6 that will be built by next week! I dont know if i picked a package that is delaying it or what??

When i did all dealers in my area, they all have cars, but i didnt see any with active exhaust or safe and smart package that i ordered, maybe that is my holdup??? this sucks being pushed so far back when others will arrive first way before mine.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i went to Ford.com and when you pick 2018 mustang, you can see dealer inventory for the ones ordered and getting ready to be built or already built along with window stickers.

Mine was the first ordered from my dealer, yet my build date is now Nov 30. My dealer shows they have 6 that will be built by next week! I dont know if i picked a package that is delaying it or what??

When i did all dealers in my area, they all have cars, but i didnt see any with active exhaust or safe and smart package that i ordered, maybe that is my holdup??? this sucks being pushed so far back when others will arrive first way before mine.
Thanks for the tip, I just did the search as well, and mine didn't show up on there, the other one they ordered did show up though (GT350), and it showed up as "Dealer Ordered".

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
My area, Phoenix, AZ, shows 51 cars ordered. I looked at the window stickers and none had the active valve exhaust or Shaker pro audio system on them that i could find that i did order. i only found 1 with the safe and smart package, so that cant be the hold up now since one had it.

so frustrating to order early and have it delayed. My print out from the dealer today shows that today they picked the build date of 11/30 effective as of todays date, so they just put that in there, thats a long ways out with so many that will arrive before mine.
Sponsored