Sponsored

RobGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Roushcharged
Hello All. My Name is Rob and I am from Windsor Ontario Canada. Below is the start of my Build.

Roush Phase 2 Supercharger Kit
Roush Rear Valance
Quad tip exhaust
DSS Half Shafts rated 1400HP
DSS Drive Shaft
Viking Crusader Double adjustable shocks
Blowfish Bracket
Hood struts
RTX Clutch
Moshimoto Coolan Tank
Steeda Subframe Brace
Hurst Comp Short Shifter
Roush Hood Scoop
Roush Spoiler
Darkstar Wheels
Hoosier slicks on Rear
M&H Skinnies in the front
Recaro Race Seats

Cant wait to get it to the track this year. Will be fun pulling this baby down the track.

Last edited:

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hello All. My Name is Rob and I am from Windsor Ontario Canada. Below is the start of my Build.

Roush Phase 2 Supercharger Kit
Roush Rear Valance
Quad tip exhaust
DSS Half Shafts rated 1400HP
DSS Drive Shaft
Viking Crusader Double adjustable shocks
Blowfish Bracket
Hood struts
RTX Clutch
Moshimoto Coolan Tank
Steeda Subframe Brace
Hurst Comp Short Shifter
Roush Hood Scoop
Roush Spoiler
Darkstar Wheels
Hoosier slicks on Rear
M&H Skinnies in the front
Recaro Race Seats

Cant wait to get it to the track this year. Will be fun pulling this baby down the track.

Gosh would love for my underhood to look as that..jealous again!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hey everyone. I just literally joined today and have not lurked many forums yet. The new Mustang has caught my attention lately for many reasons. I think it looks spectacular, sounds incredible, and from what I hear it has great road manners.

I don't have one yet, but I have been looking at the ideal one for me. 2016 Mustang GT in Deep Blue Impact with the GT Performance Package, and 401A equipment package.

I have been a Camaro fan for years. The new 2016 is really incredible, but it's lacking a lot of the important things like driving the car daily. They still made it a blind spot machine, and it's very much more track oriented. This is why I tend to favor the Mustang more, and the fact I have never gotten a chance to own one.

I'm also 6'6" so leg room is important to me. I did sit in a Gen 5 Mustang GT and I fit just fine, so I think this new one will be okay? I'll search for a tall person thread and get their input. I could not fit in the passenger side in a late 90's Mustang GT. So glad car companies have realized tall people have needs too!

I do a lot of work on my own cars to learn. My previous car was a 2013 Scion FR-S, and it was a car modders dream. I learned how to install full coilovers, SS brake lines with fluid flushing, pads, rotors, full exhaust, and a body kit. I'm very familiar with a lot of the mods, but I certainly am looking forward to getting that roaring V8 back.

Is it sad I've already picked out my exhaust combo I want for a car I don't have? Kooks 1 7/8 Longtube Headers catted with the Corsa Extreme Catback (Yes, it's real loud).

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about the Mustang and contributing to the community where I can. It will be nice to see all different builds and respect their mod choices. Hopefully, I will end up in the driver seat of one soon.

Sponsored

AllenGJr43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White A6 GT
[/QUOTE]Whats up guys? Im Allen. Im 23, live in Ft. Worth, Tx, and moved here in 2007 from Rhode Island. Previously owned a 2012 Challenger RT, and a 2010 Mercedes E550. I'm looking foward to meeting the local guys and go out to events!
lowered16gt2.jpg

Last edited:

AZsenior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2016 Mustangs, GTPP & Eco-boostPP
Hello to Everyone,

I just joined. I'm retired in sunny Arizona. I'm an old car guy and superbiker.

I have two new 2016 Mustangs. I was looking for a car for me that was fun to drive for over a year. I finally decided on a GT/PP/6MT, and when I brought it home, my wife, (who I haven't been able to interest in cars at all), just loved it.

So, I went back and got her an Eco-Boost/PP/convertible. I cannot believe the reaction. She loves it.

To keep this in context, I bought 2 Scion FR-S, (MT & Auto), a VW GTI that I had tuned, (nice!), and a 2014 Nissan GTR. All Ho-Hum from her except the GTR which frightened her. All sold.

So, I'm thinking I might fiddle with the GT a bit. Haven't decided yet exactly where I'm going, but the Eco-Boost is off limits for now.

At the end of this month I'm taking her to her first drag race. NHRA will be here. I want to see her reaction to a fuel car.

I've had many cars, but these are the first Mustangs.

Cheers,

Frank

Astrocoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
New to the Forum, Having fun modding this next gen Stang. Ran her around Sepring's track in Florida with only 400 miles on her. She's going to be a 10 second beast soon.
resized bathurst.jpg

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Howdy. It's been many years since I've owned a Mustang - I restored a '67 Fastback long ago. Mustang has always been my favorite car, and now I'm looking to purchase an Ecoboost (I drive over 1,300 work miles per month and the mpg is important) but will wait until 2017 can be ordered in Lightning Blue. I've been lurking on this site for awhile and am learning a lot, and look forward to more.

Sponsored

Prizefighter1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT with PP
Howdy!

I'm Prize. Just bought my first Mustang - 2015 GT with Performance Package. Working on getting her exterior where i'd like and then on to the performance mods!

Noir5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium, 2001 mustang v6 4.3 h/c/i
Vehicle Showcase
Hello 6g, new to this forum, i have 2 horses in the stable my 2001 mustang v6 4.3 H/C/I (had since hig school) and last year I picked up a 2015 GT Premium in Oxford whire w/Redline interior so far the car has steedas stop the hop package (minus the control arms) a steeda intake, ford racing xpipe and the roush quads, and recently made the euro rear end conversion.

5cent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyle
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt shadow black
Hi guy just got my 2016 gt this week. Already cut mufflers off hope to do more. Would upload pictures but can't figure it out. Haha