Gtp0713

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai i30, 12' Ford Mustang V6
Welcome aboard.
You wouldn't happen to be a Zonie would you?
Thank you very much. Even though I might physically look like one, I'm not. Born here in Panama and moved to the states at the age of 3. Moved back around 6 years later. I did however have several Zoneian friends back in the day.
Sponsored

DaveFraser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium,PP, Ingot Silver
I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada. I've been lurking here for quite a while. I ordered my Ingot silver GT Premium PP o July 4th and just got word that it should be here by the end of the week. It's -20 celcius with light snow around here today so I guess its good that the dealer is mounting 19" Pirelli winter Sottozero tires on the stock rims. I will be getting aftermarket wheels before summer. Currently own a 2013 Ford Escape as well as a Factory Five Cobra that I built in 2002.

c7neb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT
Hi from Florida! My name is Carl and I have been enjoying tis forum as an onlooker for the past three months. My wife ordered a 2015 ecoboost premium and it finally came in. I learned so much from the contributors here and, who knows, maybe I'll have something to offer. Even though I don't have a Mustang, I really love the way they put this new edition together. It is really a fun car! I am amazed at what the ecoboost can do!

Carl

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Hey guys I'm Jr currently have a 2010 370z with 15k+ in it!! But moving to 2015 Shelby or gt soon. I like long walks on the beach and bacon!!! Jkjk either way nice to meet you all and I look forward to chatting with you guys. !! If I ask anything stupid please don't attack me as I'm new to muscle class lol

Sponsored

Audioninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco pp
Hi everyone

New 2015 Eco Boost PP owner here. Looking forward to learning bout the new beast in the driveway :)

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
PIDGTLTD

Hi everyone, this is my first post and my first purchase of a Mustang. With a lot of help from a good friend (I think he is going to help pay for it too ???) I bought 2015 Mustang GT LTD edition in white. My build date is December 15 and hope to have it by the 31 December. This is the car I always wanted as a teenager but could never afford. Anyone out there buy the same car in southern Ontario? If so when are you getting yours? I feel like a kid again. Best Christmas ever !!!

:)

Don't be disappointed if it doesn't show up by Dec. 31st. Others have been waiting for along time to get there's.

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
Gene from Panama City FL, enlisted in the AF 04/61 and retired 05/89;
was assigned to Nellis AFB 03/84 and now live in Las Vegas. Order my
GT Premium CO Auto 401A 50 yrs pk 3.55 NAV on 05/20. Car was built
10/28, A/S 10/28, went INTRANSIT either 10/28 or 10/29, rcvd at MI
Railyard 10/31 (STILL there). EDD was 11/20, but now COTUS shows
nothing except my VIN #. FORDSERVICE knows nothing-----my dealer
knows nothing.

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Hey there. Name is Ron. From connecticut. Ordered my car on june 20th came in on november25th. Ingot silver performance pack..Got to drive it one day before it snowed an now its nestled up in my garage til spring lol ..gonna do just minimal mods to this one as my last car i got carried away with. Was a 95 gt that i had a ton of work done to an it ran mid 10's an was no fun to drive on the street anymore. Dont want that to happen again! Lol. Have also owned a 70 mach 1 351c and im also building a 32 ford hot rod. That about sums me up. Lol

Sponsored

matholland618

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2004 f350 6.0 powerstroke, 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Hello everyone! My name is Mat, I am 23, and I just picked up my 2015 Wed! I have had a few mustangs, but missed my 12' that I had. I hated this body style at first, but it quickly grew on me!

I am a network administrator, but far from a computer nerd. Outside of the office, I spend my time working on cars/trucks, shooting guns, riding quads/rzr's...etc.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
hey everyone, right now i'm a dreamer/constant looker who is about to go crazy to get a 2015. I have a veloster turbo right now that I got a year and two months ago and before that I had a 350z. I had to get something with a backseat for my son but now we got a 2nd on on the way and 3rd door sure does help with kids on the Veloster Turbo.

but I miss sports car very much and never had a mustang or a ford. I've never owned an american car actually either.

I'm hoping after I pay some more on my VT I can trade it in or sell it and get a 5.0 hopefully within the next year. Unfortunately the value has dropped off substantially since I bought it and I don't want to lose my butt in it. Plus about to buy my wife a bigger SUV since we have outgrown the Nissan Juke now, so my car wants is on the back burner for now.

Color choice will be a big issue though when it comes down to getting a mustang!

Brandon

Helllllooo there!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone, my names Brandon. Currently awaiting arrival of my 2015 Mustang GT and can't wait!

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Hey everyone, just signed on. Looking forward to learning from y'all and sharing what I know. Cheers!

Black one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6, Ruby red conv,pkg 051
Expecting

My new baby arrives next year. 2015 Black,6 cyl,Conv,auto,18" wheel pkg.

Over 32000 list

Currently have a Warriors in Pink Black convertible. 2008
Sponsored