Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang · V6 Coupe 2D
Hey I'm Thed! Some (if any) willl recognize me from Motor Trend and Car Fanatics Forums. I am 18 and about to enter college here in NC. I currently drive a 1996 Ford Ranger and she is my pride and joy (her name's DeLone and you shall address her as such :p ). But, she won't last forever. Nah just kidding, she could. But I have some plans for the old girl and before I start, I need a new DD. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be in the market for a new car by the time the 2016 model years will be coming out. That way I can get a late 2015 for nothing. :D

I have been a fan of the almighty Pony since before I knew what it was, because there was something about those Foxbodies that just clicked with my six0year-old brain. For the most part I'm a traditionalist, my Mustang will be a RWD manual V8 coupe. Anything else will not be considered. Not even a convertible.

So yeah that's a breif intro from me.

Also, admin(s), I volunteer to be a moderator. :p
Hello Everyone... it has been awhile since I have visited, been very busy with work. I hope I’m welcome here 🤗

covill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Long time lurker of the forum. It is well past time I joined and contributed where I can.

Own a 2015 Mustang GT PP MT-82 transmission. I've changed pretty much every suspension component using Steeda parts, upgraded the factory pleather minus seats to real leather, upgraded the 12 speaker Shaker stereo system to Focal components, swapped to a DIY-ported 18+ manifold while keeping it stealth using OEM parts, upgraded the drivetrain to a Stage 2 Calimer MT-82/Barton/SPEC clutch/1-piece shaft, and tuned for E85. It has been an adventure over the years getting to know every detail of this platform.

Next up, HPDE mods to really enjoy everything the car can give.

Sponsored

lo-fi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Zero Options, Orange Fury)
2018 Mustang GT, manual, one option (orange fury paint) with 22k miles. Clean title, clean car. Lots of plans...

Paint correction completed. It had sat for many months on a dealer lot and it needed a mild correction. Meguiars 105 -> 205 -> Buff -> Sealant -> Ceramic spray wax.

IMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP
Hello everyone! Long time lurker... joined back when I bought my 2017 Ecoboost. I've had a 1968 coupe, 1983 GLX convertible, 1987 LX 5.0, 1998 GT, and a 2017 Ecoboost. My current Mustang is a 2022 Mach 1. I plan to autocross the M1 some... had a blast hitting cones in my 87 LX years ago. Mods will probably light as the Mach 1 is a pretty sweet parts bin car already.

20231220_170651.jpg

dakoteh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakoteh
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT Premium w/ 50 Years Package
Thanks for the add! My name is Dakoteh. I’ve used this forum for years just to get information, figured it’s time I join. My first car was a 2010 V6 car with an automatic transmission. I bought my first manual car a few years later which was a 2016 V6 car. Now I drive this 2015 DIB 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Premium GT. It’s pretty stock, has Steeda Progressive Springs, Magnaflow Street Series Catback with an X-Pipe, and a Steeda short throw shifter. Mustangs have been my dream car since I was a child, so excited to meet everyone and see some sweet cars!

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6677.jpeg

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
Thanks for the add! My name is Dakoteh. I’ve used this forum for years just to get information, figured it’s time I join. My first car was a 2010 V6 car with an automatic transmission. I bought my first manual car a few years later which was a 2016 V6 car. Now I drive this 2015 DIB 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Premium GT. It’s pretty stock, has Steeda Progressive Springs, Magnaflow Street Series Catback with an X-Pipe, and a Steeda short throw shifter. Mustangs have been my dream car since I was a child, so excited to meet everyone and see some sweet cars!

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6677.jpeg
Welcome from out of the closet. Nice ride.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Pkg, Pony Pkg
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and I picked up my first Mustang ever about a month ago. It is a "company" car through my Job with a Landscape Lighting company that I've worked for nearly 11 years now. The boss gave me a financial range to stay within and after 2 months of searching, I ended up with a 2020 Ecoboost with the premium package and Pony package. I've put about 2700 miles on the car since I got it and I really enjoy it for the most part.

In my younger days, I had played around with some street cars and I used to also do some drag racing on sport bikes ( [email protected] on a stock wheelbase ZX-14). I inherited a 2011 Caddy CTS-V Wagon from my Father when he passes but was not able to keep it due to a shortage of space on my property. It hurt to sell it but I wasn't emotionally attached to it and the funds paid for my 2023 GMC Canyon Denali just about in full. Unfortunately, I've become somewhat disappointed with the Canyon (had a 2015 Canyon SLT before the Denali, put 160k miles on it in 8 years) and I plan on trading it in about 6 months when I will no longer have a need for a pick up. I'm contemplating a 20'-23' GT Premium as a personal vehicle even though I have the Ecoboost as a company car. I like it that much!

I am eager to learn more about the S550 platform and I've just recently started exploring this forum, soaking up as much as I can as I go.

20231219_164724.jpg

Sponsored

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam <SNIP> I'm contemplating a 20'-23' GT Premium as a personal vehicle even though I have the Ecoboost as a company car. I like it that much!

I am eager to learn more about the S550 platform and I've just recently started exploring this forum, soaking up as much as I can as I go.

20231219_164724.jpg
Nice ride Adam! I own a 22 GT Premium and can say it's one of the better vehicles I've owned (and that's saying a lot). I've decided to keep mine as stock as possible since modifying is a very slippery slope. I do suggest driving a few GTs in different configurations before buying:

1. GT Premium non-PP with 20's
2. GT Premium non-PP without 20's (wish I had done this)
3. GT Premium PP with magneride
4. GT Premium PP without magneride

That way you can make the best decision for yourself.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Pkg, Pony Pkg
Nice ride Adam! I own a 22 GT Premium and can say it's one of the better vehicles I've owned (and that's saying a lot). I've decided to keep mine as stock as possible since modifying is a very slippery slope. I do suggest driving a few GTs in different configurations before buying:

1. GT Premium non-PP with 20's
2. GT Premium non-PP without 20's (wish I had done this)
3. GT Premium PP with magneride
4. GT Premium PP without magneride

That way you can make the best decision for yourself.
Excuse the ignorance, PP - Pony Package? Performance Package?

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48

Sycostang67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2015 Mustang, 2001 Ram, 2012 Wrangle
Hello, I’m Dan, been getting info from here for a few months so I decided to join. I picked up 2015 GT premium with only 5k miles back in September, traded in my 2006 GT on it. I’ve also had 3 1967 coupes, still have the first one 28 years later, also had a 1979 Capri, 1980 notch and a 2000 V6 mustang. I’m loving the S550, already done 20” wheels and tires, cat back, intake, tune and some lighting and appearance upgrades.
IMG_2966.jpeg

Here’s the day I got it, that’s my 2006 to the right. It had a color shift wrap, CDC shaker, tune and exhaust.
IMG_3060.jpeg

Here’s the new ride. I’ll toss in a picture of my 67 as well.
IMG_2890.jpeg

It’s got a 351w with dual quads.
Sponsored