Introduce yourself!!

FishGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Premium - Guard Metallic
...This is my first Coyote and I am having a ball with it. It replaces a 12 Race Red Pony Package car that I used to think of as a fast car! ...
Tell me about it...my last 5.0 was a 92 LX and I thought it was fast. my latest 15 has over twice the HP. 25yrs since I owned that one and it was raining the night I test drove this one....talk about nervous...lol. I was surprised how quickly I fell back into the groove of a RWD Manual.
Sponsored

mustanghammer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Tell me about it...my last 5.0 was a 92 LX and I thought it was fast. my latest 15 has over twice the HP. 25yrs since I owned that one and it was raining the night I test drove this one....talk about nervous...lol. I was surprised how quickly I fell back into the groove of a RWD Manual.
Yep, it is amazing what these new cars can do. I had a different 85 GT back in the late 80s and it seemed so fast at the time. Pretty sure the V6 Mustang I just sold would have waxed it.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Hi, everybody. I'm Pete. I usually go by Sarge online, but that name was taken, so I decided Blue Moon, the name of my '17 Ecoboost. My last car was Red Saturn, a '99 Saturn SC2 that I bought new and drove 17 1/2 years, 237,000 miles (about the distance to the moon).

This is my first Mustang, my first Ford, and the first car I've ever done any mods to. I'm having fun with it. Now is not the season for wrenching, so I'm saving up for more parts when spring comes. I'm thinking FMIC, carbon hood, and maybe radiator as the next big projects.

As for me, I'm retired from 20 years active duty US Air Force, 14 years as a C-130 mechanic and 6 as a flight engineer. My private pilot license is lapsed and I really miss flying, but driving a Mustang helps keep the grounded pilot blues away.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hi, everybody. I'm Pete. I usually go by Sarge online, but that name was taken, so I decided Blue Moon, the name of my '17 Ecoboost. My last car was Red Saturn, a '99 Saturn SC2 that I bought new and drove 17 1/2 years, 237,000 miles (about the distance to the moon).

This is my first Mustang, my first Ford, and the first car I've ever done any mods to. I'm having fun with it. Now is not the season for wrenching, so I'm saving up for more parts when spring comes. I'm thinking FMIC, carbon hood, and maybe radiator as the next big projects.

As for me, I'm retired from 20 years active duty US Air Force, 14 years as a C-130 mechanic and 6 as a flight engineer. My private pilot license is lapsed and I really miss flying, but driving a Mustang helps keep the grounded pilot blues away.
Welcome, if you were closer we could have a lot to talk about over a cup of coffee. Beautiful ride

Faingo35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hello! I just bought my first Mustang GT. I am in Naples, Fl. Its a white 2017 GT with 6speed and 355. Anyone down here in Naples?

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport

Trevor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 1993 Mustang LX, 2018 Audi S4
Hi I'm Trevor, I decided not to use a cryptic screen name on this forum. I'm new here, but definitely not new to Mustangs. I bought my 2017 back in March and so far I love the car. I also have a 1993 Mustang and an Audi RS4 on the way.

I've been lurking for a while and decided to join. Nice forum here!

STANG PP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 18 mustang
Hello, my name is Louis. I have on order a 2018 Mustang GT PP2. This will be my first Mustang. I just sold my 2013 1le Camaro. Looking forward to learning and reading about Mustangs.

Sponsored