Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Some photos from my visit to the Cincinnati Auto Show today...
DSC00309_resize.jpg
DSC00310_resize.jpg
DSC00313_resize.jpg
DSC00315_resize.jpg
DSC00316_resize.jpg
DSC00318_resize.jpg
DSC00321_resize.jpg
DSC00324_resize.jpg
DSC00326_resize.jpg
DSC00331_resize.jpg
Sponsored

GTsquid

Finally some ppl who know how to take pics. Thanks Tony, looks great. The lack of crazy blue/green overhead lighting that we see in a lot of the other shows seems to have helped too.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Finally some ppl who know how to take pics. Thanks Tony, looks great. The lack of crazy blue/green overhead lighting that we see in a lot of the other shows seems to have helped too.
I think the lighting was less intensely colored here in this venue, plus I will attribute any clarity in the photos to my camera (Sony NEX-3N) and the automatic shoot modes :)

Sponsored

Nemesis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 accord v6 coupe man. 6 spd
Does the mustang appear to be as long from front to back (profile view) in person as it does in these photos? It just seems to look stretched out and long...thanks in advance for any assistance

Mercedestech77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
16 DIB GT PP
Does the mustang appear to be as long from front to back (profile view) in person as it does in these photos? It just seems to look stretched out and long...thanks in advance for any assistance
For me, from the a pillar back to the rear seems short in person. The hood and front end seem much longer and really gives the car a stretched look.

Nemesis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 accord v6 coupe man. 6 spd
For me, from the a pillar back to the rear seems short in person. The hood and front end seem much longer and really gives the car a stretched look.
Ok I like that then. I noticed it first when watching the gt350 spy videos. The spy videos seem to show a shorter tail end then these profile shot show. Thanks!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

Sponsored

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
It's going to be really hard to choose a color... All of the colors look great, but man! Ignot silver looks awesome!

Do you think it'll be easy to see most of the colors together at a dealer around the time that orders open up? I think a lot of customers are really going to have to mull over several options.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
this was posted by topnotch in the Performance pack wheels thread...

attachment.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Topnotch.........how easy, or not(!) would it be to put these wheels on that Ingot stang?

Or another way, is it possible to show this image in different colours? I love these wheels, and this is my favourite front shot of S550. Would love to see this in Ingot, Guard, Magnetic and DIB. Don't want much, do I? :D