Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I have reverse assist with the senors, it all works perfect. Come to think of it though not sure the audio beeping is occuring as one gets close to an object, though haven't really tried it since the moddication unit install, just another thing to try later on, lol.

Terry
Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Sorry, I might've been mistaken. I didn't find it in those settings. :doh:
NP, thanks anyway, not a big deal, really.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Thanks for the quick answers guys [MENTION=23440]Redraven571[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23208]tcman54[/MENTION]

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Any ETA on delivery of the second batch?

Sponsored

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Problem with movie playback through HDMI -

Using an iPhone 5S plugged in to the apple HDMI adapter through the HDMI plug - I downloaded (legally) a digital copy of the new Star Wars movie in an MP4 format and added it to my iTunes library on my phone - plays perfectly on my phone, video and audio are fine.
Plug it in to the HDMI adapter and launch the movie - audio is just a bunch of choppy static. If I switch the movie over to the option that's there for sight-impaired people (where it audibly describes what's happening on the screen), it comes through the stereo fine... but I don't want to hear all that - I want to hear the normal audio.
I can launch youtube/netflix and audio is fine for those.. but since this phone doesn't have an active SIM card in it - I want to just use it for storing movies to play on the screen in the car (instead of using Netflix/Youtube) - any thoughts?

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I just tested my reverse camera assist system with the remote sensors and the audio beeping for closing in on an object does work, with the 8" screen from Moddiction the reverse camera view is much more useful now, I love it.

Terry :)

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP Mustang GT
I just tested my reverse camera assist system with the remote sensors and the audio beeping for closing in on an object does work, with the 8" screen from Moddiction the reverse camera view is much more useful now, I love it.

Terry :)
Did you try changing the camera from oem to aftermarket ?

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
No, why would I do that?

Terry
There is 3 options for the camera oem aftermarket and one other I don't remember what it's called I believe aftermarket is the one that shows the backup sensors with a little image of the car.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
There is 3 options for the camera oem aftermarket and one other I don't remember what it's called I believe aftermarket is the one that shows the backup sensors with a little image of the car.
I dont think that has anything to do with a camera as much as it has to do with the unit you purchase. I think the raxiom and original sintegrate unit have the little picture of a car on the screen when you go into reverse.

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
I dont think that has anything to do with a camera as much as it has to do with the unit you purchase. I think the raxiom and original sintegrate unit have the little picture of a car on the screen when you go into reverse.
Well I have the moddiction unit and I do not have the backup sensor. When I change the camera to aftermarket the little car for the sensors shows up

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
Well I have the moddiction unit and I do not have the backup sensor. When I change the camera to aftermarket the little car for the sensors shows up
Thats what I said. Raxiom and sintegrate programmed it into their unit, Moddiction did not. I also have the Moddiction unit but I'm not gonna bother to chamge out a perfectly good camera. Im sure, in a future update, they could add that little picture of the car. For me personally, I'd rather see as mich of the screen as possible. But that's just personal preference.

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
Thats what I said. Raxiom and sintegrate programmed it into their unit, Moddiction did not. I also have the Moddiction unit but I'm not gonna bother to chamge out a perfectly good camera. Im sure, in a future update, they could add that little picture of the car. For me personally, I'd rather see as mich of the screen as possible. But that's just personal preference.
You don't have to change the camera you just change the setting in the unit from oem to aftermarket and the little car shows up the camera is the same oem one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.