Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Can we get a price? And more of a time frame of the release date?
Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Curious to see what the navigation looks like
Check out some of the tomtop videos on youtube as the navigation is exactly the same.

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
I keep holding out that we can get one that has pre outs for a decent stereo system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
You can use google maps if you connect your phone via hdmi cable.

The igo maps I think is a really good navigation software though. I have been liking it a lot so far.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr

The igo maps I think is a really good navigation software though. I have been liking it a lot so far.
Speaking of igo.... Any way to customize its interface? Like change the background and change from white to a dark mode? Would help it better blend in with the sync 3 UI.

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Speaking of igo.... Any way to customize its interface? Like change the background and change from white to a dark mode? Would help it better blend in with the sync 3 UI.
Yeah you can do that in settings > skins
There are lots of skins to download from the internet.

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
I keep holding out that we can get one that has pre outs for a decent stereo system.
I'm gonna pass on my audio build now. It seems like none of them will have any. On to performance mods!!

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
This may be nitpicking, but your thread title makes it sounds like this is actual Sync 3, which may get Car Play/Android Auto in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not Sync 3, just a Sync 3 styled interface. I would hate for someone to buy expecting to get CarPlay or Android Auto in the future.
Not nit picky at all. I would love to have Sync 3 in my S550 with the Apple Car Play stuff.

Does anyone know if I can just go to my dealership and have them upgrade my Sync 2 to Sync 3? I'm sure that costs a lot of money but Sync 3 is the only thing I wish I would've gotten in my car and it doesn't look like any aftermarket solution will be able to provide a genuine Sync 3 experience. At least not for a while.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I'm in on this system for sure. Just need a price to purchase!

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
Not nit picky at all. I would love to have Sync 3 in my S550 with the Apple Car Play stuff.

Does anyone know if I can just go to my dealership and have them upgrade my Sync 2 to Sync 3? I'm sure that costs a lot of money but Sync 3 is the only thing I wish I would've gotten in my car and it doesn't look like any aftermarket solution will be able to provide a genuine Sync 3 experience. At least not for a while.
Based on what I know, you can't upgrade the software from 2 to 3. They run on different hardware. The good thing is that upgrading from 2 to 3 from a hardware perspective is way easier that base model to 2 or 3 based on what I have read on this board. You just have to swap a module if I remember correctly. There are so people on the board, like [MENTION=20927]OEMRadio[/MENTION], that have been awesome about answering questions for me, and others.

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive

PM'd you earlier today...

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
Tomtop unit is a cheap copy of this unit it seems. While this will be more expensive it gives a lot more features!
How much more expensive are we talking about exactly? A couple of people have already asked in this thread, but I don't see an answer from you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.