Sponsored

Improve your aftermarket audio build starting point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racemaster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skspeed.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush 2003 Marauder
Tonight I loaded OEM Radio's file into the ACM.All I can say is WOW!!!
This takes the install to the next level of performance.All of the nasty processing that ford has put in is extinct.All I can say is if you have put a amp and speakers in,this is the cherry on the sundae...the final tweek.

You will have to get chummy with a ford tech that has the IDS system to load the file,as I'm not sure if any dealer will just do it for you.But it is well worth it!!Even if you have to send your acm to OEM and let him do it,it is time and money well spent!

Thanks again Jesse....:D
Sponsored

Bigdrumma22

Sangre
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Bringing this thread back from the dead! So I've been seeing this thread mentioned throughout various threads and just read through it myself. I also watched some of your youtube videos on the subject. I've visited the website for the company you work for https://www.infotainment.com/, but didn't see the audio harness or programmer on there. Is this still something we need to PM you about acquiring?

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Bringing this thread back from the dead! So I've been seeing this thread mentioned throughout various threads and just read through it myself. I also watched some of your youtube videos on the subject. I've visited the website for the company you work for https://www.infotainment.com/, but didn't see the audio harness or programmer on there. Is this still something we need to PM you about acquiring?
I thought it was on there. If not you can email me.. I’ll get you one if you want..

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm just glad to see you are still there Jesse. I couldn't be happier with the hardware you supplied me to upgrade my 2016 GT350. I smile every time I open the door and the red splash screen welcomes me in.

Sponsored

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I'm just glad to see you are still there Jesse. I couldn't be happier with the hardware you supplied me to upgrade my 2016 GT350. I smile every time I open the door and the red splash screen welcomes me in.
Thanks.. glad you’re happy.. dealt with and met MANY good people from here. I made the decision a year ago to go work for someone. As always there are there pluses and minuses but for me I just needed some stability in the pay check. Anyways glad it’s working well if you need anything just reach out to me

Bigdrumma22

Sangre
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I thought it was on there. If not you can email me.. I’ll get you one if you want..
Yes, I'll be needing the harness/programmer for base system. Is it best to email you or PM you?

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Thanks.. glad you’re happy.. dealt with and met MANY good people from here. I made the decision a year ago to go work for someone. As always there are there pluses and minuses but for me I just needed some stability in the pay check. Anyways glad it’s working well if you need anything just reach out to me
It really bothered me the way Ford broke out options '15/'16 and I figured it would be easier to get the track cooling hardware and upgrade the audio later than to do it the other way around. Your solution provided seamless factory integration using OEM parts. And having an operational toggle for the exhaust mode now (they said it couldn't be done!:)) is icing on the cake.

Keep up the good work Jesse.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.