Sponsored

If there was one option you wished the S550 had, what would it be?

steelertown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
1. The nice nav screen as an option for the base models
2. Some kind of premium model with cloth instead of leather
2. PP for A/T
3. Sun roof
Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Tan as an interior color option, in both cloth and leather.

IMHO, red exterior + tan interior is a killer color combination. Works well for Ferrari (and Pontiac, a couple of which I've owned in these colors :D )

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
All season tires (from the factory!) as an option on the Performance Package. Yes, there's some out there that are almost as sticky as the P Zeroes...

Ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
HUD and rear Brembos

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Read through a few pages and saw everything I wanted lol. To be honest I pretty much want options comparable to the new 1LE. I think PP cars should at least have the option for active exhaust if not just have it standard due to the pathetic stock exhaust. Rear brembos are something I would gladly pay more for even if it is just for aesthetics. Mag ride speaks for itself lol and I also think a HUD would be awesome. Every time I drive my buddies Camaro or father in laws Vette I leave feeling frustrated that Ford hasn't added that as an option. Hell, I'd even settle for a digital speedo like the GT350s get.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
It bears repeating again... H.U.D.
I thought this as well, but I tried the cell phone version (works great on our other two cars) where you place the cell phone with the HUD app on the dash, and in my convertible, the windshield produces two reflections so the image was doubled with a slight offset. This may be because of the noise reducing windshield glass, but it was very distracting. Wonder if the same would be true with the fastback, but after that I would not want a HUD unless they change the windshield glass to produce only one reflection.

Overall having something like Magnetic shocks would be cool and having more un-packaged options (BLIS and memory seats would be nice, but had no interest in the upgraded stereo), but I cannot think of anything that is a must have that my car does not have.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Active exhaust
Front and Rear Brembo's
Option for the upgraded axle shafts

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I would like the PP a little more performance focused. Rear Brembo's, active exhaust, and mag ride suspension. Still would like a 427 cobra but would settle for a bit more hp from factory, I SC'ed to solve that! But these should be limited to PP only,,,,, And NO, NO and NO to AWD. Not on a Mustang

Exikutioner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Appearance GT
In no particular order

HUD
Digital speed in driver information cluster
Sunroof

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
A very solid paddle shifted clutchless manual setup. I have always said if I'm going to own a Mustang it must have 3 pedals but this option might change that. I would rather see something reminiscent to the Lambo EGear and early single clutch electronic setups that have much more violent shifts when desired than the DCT. Either way I would have a very hard time choosing between pedal and no pedal.
Sponsored