I got SVE R350 19x10 wheels now the search is on for tires

jvezz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Ok I appreciate all the help with deciding wheel size learned a lot . I got SVE R350 19x10 wheels square, now the search is on for tires I know a million threads on this topic I figured I would start a new one for some fresh content. I pretty much set on 285/35/19 unless you all have some concerns about them . I need all season tires I am in the Northeast so I may get caught in some bad weather . I do have a AWD SUV so bad weather would only because I got caught in it . I seen these at Costco Michelin Pilot Sport all season 4 . alright I am ready to learn about all season tires.
Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
I'll play. +1 for the AS4s. I haven't tried them, but many also like the Continental DWS06+.
I prefer the 275/40 for its taller sidewall (softer ride) and larger diameter (same as PP1 stock rears) for more accurate speedo and less fender gap than the 285/35.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I know a million threads on this topic I figured I would start a new one for some fresh content
Million threads and you were expecting to get fresh content? 🤔🤔

You've read the last few hundred threads right? If you can believe it they go back a whole 6 months! 😋

I think I even saw about 20 that discussed the finer points of the ps4s all season.

Last edited:

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
the all season ps4's are what I have now, for street driving they are EXCELLENT, both dry and wet I full confidence in them, traction , steering, stopping, handling, you won't be wanting ... if you are tracking and such, no. For any "normal" daily driving situation they have been superb.

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
Million threads and you were expecting to get fresh content? 🤔🤔

You've read the last few hundred threads right? If you can believe it they go back a whole 6 months! 😋

I think I even saw about 20 that discussed the finer points of the ps4s all season.
Just a friendly note ...you do know if the asked question twists you panties you can just ignore it and go on about your business, Right? if you can't or won't answer the question as asked take a pill and forgetaboutit.:like::lipssealed:

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I'm an all season fan because I live in NJ and drive a Mustang GT and Shelbys all year round unless it's snowing. Here's my top 3 all season. They vary in price but they've all been good for me.

CONTINENTAL, EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 PLUS

COOPER ZEON RS3-G1

GENERAL G-MAX AS-05, or AS-07

The Coopers are really inexpensive, and really good on SVE350R 11" and 10" wheels on my R. But the size is being discontinued, so they're hard to find.

General G Max is also really inexpensive comparatively. Comes in the 285,/35/19, very good tire for the $

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
alright I am ready to learn about all season tires.
You can't go wrong in selecting either Continental's or Michelin's A/S offerings. Both are great tires.

I appreciate having the confidence to go out in any temperature or condition with excellent traction.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Just a friendly note ...you do know if the asked question twists you panties you can just ignore it
But of course. I responded because OP knew he was sinning , stated it outright, and did it anyway. 😁
When you were 5 that would have earned you a spanking.

And as we've seen here the kind-hearted denizens of this forum have repeated their hard won insight that has been previously posted, near verbatim, just a few times in the recent, dare i say fresh past.

In the Marines soap bars inside socks would be deployed.

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
@shogun32 does make a good point here, "denizens of this forum have repeated their hard won insight that has been previously posted, near verbatim".

It's probably best just to jump into an existing thread. I do think the forum rules call for that somewhere. 🤷‍♂️

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
Wow, oh well . I will second the General Gmax as-05 I have them on mine and they are pretty good for an all season. I personally fell that the Michelins are overrated and over priced. I am in the far North North East and early in the season and late in the season the summer tires really lack performance.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Matt certainly does have a way with words 🤭. And yeah, there are a million threads on all-season tires, summer tires, track tires, etc. You name it, it’s there and most likely fairly fresh. It’s pretty rare that tire models are updated annually, it’s usually after a several year run. The manufacturers look for real world reviews and then get to work on new compounds, tread patterns, etc to make them better. So if you see a thread on tires that’s within 12 months of age, the info is still considered “fresh” IMO.

Michelin and Continental are the two best IMO. There’s a reason you see them mentioned in just about every tire thread here (and yeah, some of it is parroting because of the name). But they really are that good.

And OP, 285/35 is a good size for 19x10. You can also go 275/40 if you want to fill out the wheel well a bit more. For street driving, the difference in width is negligible.

Beaujangles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Another vote for the AS4s, I've been running them on my Bullitt over 2 years now (11K miles) and have no complaints, even a couple of quick trips around the track at Sebring where I got to push them much harder than on the street with no problems...
Sponsored