skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Just washed mine 😎
Me too :). Today was the day to get out all the toys :) And then met a friend that just got hers back from getting polished and coated :). Beautiful day to be out...

IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0963.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0964.jpeg
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Me too :). Today was the day to get out all the toys :) And then met a friend that just got hers back from getting polished and coated :). Beautiful day to be out...

IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0963.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0964.jpeg
I had my 10x10 canopy out for mine. Had a birthday party for my son this morning, so I had to settle for a mid afternoon wash. Had to work fast so I didn’t water spot

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I had my 10x10 canopy out for mine. Had a birthday party for my son this morning, so I had to settle for a mid afternoon wash. Had to work fast so I didn’t water spot
Yes, I haven't gotten the canopy out yet. I have shade til about 10 AM at my place, well enough to get the job done. Sun hits toward the end, but I DI rinse so not a big deal. I pull in the garage after the blow off and do a drying aid (Slick N Slide) wipe down to finish off...

Toys in use :)

IMG_0956.jpeg

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I haven't gotten the canopy out yet. I have shade til about 10 AM at my place, well enough to get the job done. Sun hits toward the end, but I DI rinse so not a big deal. I pull in the garage after the blow off and do a drying aid (Slick N Slide) wipe down to finish off...

Toys in use :)

IMG_0956.jpeg
You guys have it a lot easier than me. I do all my own detailing as far as waxing and polishing but I have somebody come and wash my car for me under supervision as I live in an apartment.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
You guys have it a lot easier than me. I do all my own detailing as far as waxing and polishing but I have somebody come and wash my car for me under supervision as I live in an apartment.
I rarely get out all my toys now a days. I have been converted to Rinseless for the most part. For probably 80% of the time it works great. 3 gallons of water, and its done...

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am shocked that 20.3% of people wash their car over a month at a time. That is true with my M1 but not with the GT. I get that the garage queens, which mine is, doesn’t need a wash that often but I could never wait a month to at least help her out.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I am shocked that 20.3% of people wash their car over a month at a time. That is true with my M1 but not with the GT. I get that the garage queens, which mine is, doesn’t need a wash that often but I could never wait a month to at least help her out.
I cringe when I see the words California Duster too. Unless a detail spray is used with it, the paint is getting marred dry wiping the dust. To each their own but 😬

And I agree on the 1 month thing. Even if mine was a garage queen I’d still be out there at least every two weeks washing it. But it’s therapeutic for me so…

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I cringe when I see the words California Duster too. Unless a detail spray is used with it, the paint is getting marred dry wiping the dust. To each their own but 😬

And I agree on the 1 month thing. Even if mine was a garage queen I’d still be out there at least every two weeks washing it. But it’s therapeutic for me so…
Yes, I can't stand the California Duster, aka the Scratch O matic 5000 :) Yes, I said what I said :) ... Rinseless wash is quick, safe, easy, and effective for pollen and basic dust...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I can't stand the California Duster, aka the Scratch O matic 5000 :) Yes, I said what I said :) ... Rinseless wash is quick, safe, easy, and effective for pollen and basic dust...
Never owned one but I’ve seen them. My favorite thing was the “it cleans better as it gets dirtier.” What a hunk of shit.

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Never owned one but I’ve seen them. My favorite thing was the “it cleans better as it gets dirtier.” What a hunk of shit.
Exactly. I got one as a gift. Immediately got re gifted to the trash can 😳😳😳

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT