Sponsored

HELP - xmas ideas for to significant other

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
I'm a guy and that means i have no idea what to get my gf for xmas. Any suggestions beyond the normal flowers and nice dinner would be appreciated. Really hoping to keep it under $200.

Drawing a black and running out of time
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I'm a guy and that means i have no idea what to get my gf for xmas. Any suggestions beyond the normal flowers and nice dinner would be appreciated. Really hoping to keep it under $200.

Get her the Carma Sutra... it is "The auto-erotic handbook".... "A manual of sex positions for in-car entertainment". Paperback is $82 on Amazon.

About the best gift I could suggest to a guy who asked a question like this on a car forum.

Good luck.

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
Gift certificate to Massage Envy or the like. I think you have to pay extra for the happy ending though.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Have a photo of you both done on a (ideally framed) canvas and inside the back write a love note and include an attempt to buy her something in the clothes department that she'd like. The attempt is what will matter most. Keep the receipt.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Hey her mustang parts. Women just love car parts

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I've been married for ten years. I recently discovered the Michael Kors outlet. You're welcome.

JR

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
don't be cheap and get her this:

Project Utopia is the most expensive gift on this holiday gift guide to the most expensive gifts. Possibly inspired by the villain’s lair in Bond movie “The Spy Who Loved Me”, this 11-storey floating island looks intimidating. The unconfirmed price will deter all but the richest of Bond fans this Christmas. But for those who can afford it, this could well be the star of your holiday shopping spree. Project Utopia may resemble an alien craft, but it is designed for planet earth. It is stable on the high seas and offers several helipads and a docking station for smaller boats. The top deck houses an observatory that stands 65 meters above sea level and offers 360-degree views of the surroundings.

price tag = $156 million

TC :thumbsup:
project_utopia.jpg

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
If you are on a car forum asking people who have never met your GF for ideas for a present you are in trouble my friend!!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Definitely focus on something to do, an event, something to experience. Don't get some products she won't ever use/wear, or something impersonal lift a gift certificate (unless that's how you buy it, i.e., a massage). Make it something you can enjoy together if possible. A trip, a concert, something she'll look forward to, have fun, remember.

A good vibrator works really well for me .... :D
Well now we know what to get YOU for Christmas ... :D

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I say buy her some lingerie. Can't go wrong with that. :thumbsup:

Speedwagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Definitely focus on something to do, an event, something to experience. Don't get some products she won't ever use/wear, or something impersonal lift a gift certificate (unless that's how you buy it, i.e., a massage). Make it something you can enjoy together if possible. A trip, a concert, something she'll look forward to, have fun, remember.

Well now we know what to get YOU for Christmas ... :D
Yep .. I guess I walked into that one... lol
Sponsored