Hello Canucks!

Mirko03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mirko
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
I did like to go for 48 month. Than we ended up with TD Auto finance 60 month. They actually got me on the wrong food because they told me the whole December that Ford would give me 1.99% when my car arrives. That's why I didn't apply online. But I am still on it and my credit is open so I can pay off any time. :ninja:
Wow im shocked that you got an interest rate of 1.99% that's crazy!

I guess in BC it's a little bit different than here in Ontario, our interest rates from Ford Credit are 5.24% across all terms, which is way better than the 6.24% I was paying on my 12' a few years back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I didn't get Ford Credit at all. TD did jump in. 4.24% is what I got from them what made me mad. Our Jeep is running on 0.99% at BMO bank. I did talk to TD last week and they said to me that Ford hasn't that good rates. I didn't know that: a) the customers credit history - plus b) the car brand - would be taken into consideration for a car loan. Now I know that too. Good to know. Next time I will stay calm at a Ford dealer. :D

BTW:
Zender Ford would do x-plan on Mustangs too. Ask for Melanie (sales manager).

Kentwood would take factory orders also over the phone and as mentioned earlier is doing x-plan too. (Don't forget to mention me for an extra $500 off)

P.S.: Don't forget to ask for your DORA to check if you got x-plan pricing!:gossip:

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Ford interest rates seem to fluctuate wildly - at least according to their builder. I remember last summer I was looking at rates on 2014s and they were in the 5%-6%+ range on the website. Playing around with builds now, they have 0.99% for up to 60 months, then 1.99% for 72.

A salesperson at Universal Ford in Calgary told me it had to do with employee pricing - ie. you get a ton off the MSRP during employee pricing but they bite you on the interest. A month later my parents picked up a Fusion during employee pricing... for 0.99%. I have no idea what to expect anymore. :crazy:

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Wow! Members always look for a good deal. Why are you not posting your DORA like we all did? If you don't like Go Auto that is fine with me. X-plan pricing is $500 over invoice. Again and the last time, you never asked I assume. But anyway. Members who are still in progress to find the best deal would like to hear from you how to get a better deal than x-plan pricing. No DORA not happened was the saying here a couple month ago.
Gavin emailed me two days ago offering to sell a new factory order for $600 below invoice. Check with him if you have any doubts.
Just takes some patience and persistence.

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Gavin emailed me two days ago offering to sell a new factory order for $600 below invoice. Check with him if you have any doubts.
Just takes some patience and persistence.
Always take your time and don't take the 1st price. A car isn't a pair of shoes. Can I post my congratulations to your new car? :cheers:

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Always take your time and don't take the 1st price. A car isn't a pair of shoes. Can I post my congratulations to your new car? :cheers:
Once its parked in my garage you surely can!

I actually didn't order from Gavin, went with another dealer, but it is on its way!!
Sponsored