GT350 Quad Tip & Valance Rear and Spoiler combo

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Really need to see your beast in the flesh PPPony... I've loved your photos of it BTW
If you're down south ( near the Surf Coast or Geelong ), you're more than welcome to David :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shevs550

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
In Melbs Eastern suburbs but will PM you if ever down that way on a weekend

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Ruby Red)
Just checked the website, the blurb says it will improve performance. Is that true and by how much - not in actual BHP, but is there a noticeable difference?

What about the sound, does it sound more like a GT350 with this system installed? I thought the unique sound came from the flat-plane crank?

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would be great if someone was able to do a before and after video so we could hear the difference. I like the look of it, but would hope it isn't too obnoxiously loud.

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Anyone who has the GT350 valance with exhaust, please post pics. I always love seeing more angles of it. Hypes me up for when I get mine in a few months :p Also plan on doing the roush spoiler too and have yet to see that setup.

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It would be great if someone was able to do a before and after video so we could hear the difference. I like the look of it, but would hope it isn't too obnoxiously loud.
I've got the Sport Axle Back on ours and I would say it is no where near obnoxiously loud in my opinion, definitely louder than stock especially at cold start but normal driving its the volume it should of been out of the factory.

Anyone who has the GT350 valance with exhaust, please post pics. I always love seeing more angles of it. Hypes me up for when I get mine in a few months :p Also plan on doing the roush spoiler too and have yet to see that setup.
3 angles enough?

2saklqr.jpg

vphgnl.jpg

xc6s79.jpg

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=24150]Unkle Ed[/MENTION], who installed it for you and with the shipping, did you have to pay any extra to get it to Brisbane? (I assume it came to the wholesaler first?)

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=24150]Unkle Ed[/MENTION], who installed it for you and with the shipping, did you have to pay any extra to get it to Brisbane? (I assume it came to the wholesaler first?)
I installed it all myself in an afternoon, probably only took 3 hours and I wasn't rushing. I went for a drive down to the Gold Coast and picked it up myself, there would of been another shipping charge if I got it delivered to my house.

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I'm not that mechanically-minded so will get a mechanic to do it. So they're clamped on, not welded?

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks, I'm not that mechanically-minded so will get a mechanic to do it. So they're clamped on, not welded?
Yep just clamped on and haven't had an issue with it yet after roughly 2000kms

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I've got the Sport Axle Back on ours and I would say it is no where near obnoxiously loud in my opinion, definitely louder than stock especially at cold start but normal driving its the volume it should of been out of the factory.

3 angles enough?

2saklqr.jpg

vphgnl.jpg

xc6s79.jpg
Looks awesome man, but never enough angles, I could look at pictures all day lmao

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
The pics all look great, but if anyone has sound clips, they will be greatly appreciated.. :)