GT350 Quad Tip & Valance Rear and Spoiler combo

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
Hey guys, so I've put a deposit down on a GT350 Rear Valance with Quad Tip axle back exhaust system.

What I also want to do is put a spoiler on it as well. The two I am looking at are the Roush lip type and the GT350 track pack lip types.

http://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au/s550-roush-rear-spoiler.html

http://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-mustang-spoiler-rear-track-pack-p-4258.html

Now here's my dilemma :headbonk:, personally I think the Roush spoiler looks better with the rest of the car, however I have never seen one combined with the GT350 rear Valance. Not only that, if possible I'm trying to stick with Ford performance parts.

The GT350 spoiler looks ok, but not as good as the Roush in my opinion. However it is a Ford Performance part which fits in the rest of my package.

What do others think?
Has anyone seen a photo (or have a photo) of a Mustang with a GT350 rear Valance combined with a Roush wing?

Thanks!:D
Sponsored

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
I'm putting gt350 valance on too and have had the same thought about spoilers. Very curious...

xcuzme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Lighting Blue Mustang Gt
personally would go the gt350 spoiler

where did you guys get the gt350 rear valance/exhaust combo from?

OP
OP
Shevs550

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Pony Parts Aus, had a look at as many US options as I could find, but the import duties and freight killed those options.

Herrod offer it as well, but I think its the Cat back EU compliance pack.

I'm leaving the centre suitcase in and hoping that can ensure it won't be loud enough to get attention from my local law enforcement representatives

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
Same. You're probably waiting on the same shipment I am, David.

Wes

Sponsored

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I have all Ford Performance parts on mine, ;)
attachment.jpg

OP
OP
Shevs550

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome Stasik.

Sounds like the same shipment Wes

The no spoiler look is also an option.

Think I'll see how I feel with the look of the exhaust before making a decision on the spoiler.

Also changing the decklid to the US GT spec which should look better with the quads

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Looks awesome Stasik.

Sounds like the same shipment Wes ��

The no spoiler look is also an option.

Think I'll see how I feel with the look of the exhaust before making a decision on the spoiler.

Also changing the decklid to the US GT spec which should look better with the quads
I got it directly via CJ Pony parts prior to getting the car and finding cheaper options... :eek::mad:
Im still yet to get the track pack spoiler and few other GT350 parts. :D

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
Oh yes that's a great look, Stasik

Malibu1

Malibu
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
For what it's worth I have also gone all ford performance parts and am very happy with my choice. Recommend you stay with the GT350 spoiler but personally I prefer the look of the quad tips without a spoiler.

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys, so I've put a deposit down on a GT350 Rear Valance with Quad Tip axle back exhaust system.

What I also want to do is put a spoiler on it as well. The two I am looking at are the Roush lip type and the GT350 track pack lip types.

http://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au/s550-roush-rear-spoiler.html

http://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-mustang-spoiler-rear-track-pack-p-4258.html

Now here's my dilemma :headbonk:, personally I think the Roush spoiler looks better with the rest of the car, however I have never seen one combined with the GT350 rear Valance. Not only that, if possible I'm trying to stick with Ford performance parts.

The GT350 spoiler looks ok, but not as good as the Roush in my opinion. However it is a Ford Performance part which fits in the rest of my package.

What do others think?
Has anyone seen a photo (or have a photo) of a Mustang with a GT350 rear Valance combined with a Roush wing?

Thanks!:D
I'm also undecided about this, want the GT350 spoiler just because it's what is meant to go with the valance but I would probably paint it the same colour as the car. The Roush one is the cheapest option and is already pre-painted body colour. I personally don't think the Roush one will look out of place but will actually suit it as it won't stand out as much as the GT350 spoiler which sort of drags your attention away from everything else going on at the back because of it's size. Always been leaning more towards the Roush one myself but there's always the thought of it's not the one that is meant to be there.

personally would go the gt350 spoiler

where did you guys get the gt350 rear valance/exhaust combo from?
I also got mine from Pony Parts Australia, by far the cheapest option once all shipping, conversions and taxes are worked out. He also had the one I bought in stock on the shelf in Oz and I fitted it the day after I picked it up :thumbsup:

I'm leaving the centre suitcase in and hoping that can ensure it won't be loud enough to get attention from my local law enforcement representatives
You won't have any worries at all, sounds like a Mustang should but not at an insane volume.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I much prefer the OEM GT350 Track spoiler.

It looks better in the flesh too !

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I much prefer the OEM GT350 Track spoiler.

It looks better in the flesh too !
Id love to get the 350 R spoiler but will be happy with the Track spoiler for the price option... :eyebulge::lol:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Id love to get the 350 R spoilerbut will be happy with the Track spoiler for the price option... :eyebulge::lol:
Yep, and it's OEM Ford Racing / Performance.

Pretty much all of my stuff is - just like yours :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shevs550

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Really need to see your beast in the flesh PPPony... I've loved your photos of it BTW
Sponsored