Sponsored

Gt350 arrived with some extra goodies

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, Ducati Monster 821, 2010 Mustang GT
Just to get it out of the way, I’m currently living in Dubai and I think that’s the reason for why my GT 350 Track pack seems to be slightly different.

So when I was at the dealer to receive the car, they told me I had to wait till they install the front splitter before I can take it. Since I was planning to fully wrap it with Xpel and I was really impatient to drive the car (it was right in front of me), I told them to just throw it in the trunk. So I popped open the trunk and I find a spare tire that is identical to the ones installed on the car taking up all the space in the trunk. There was also a small box in the back with a car cover that I did not order. I ended up putting the splitter on the back seats and drove back home. Later that day I was showing the car to family and friends when I noticed the pony lights at the bottom of the side mirrors just like a GT premium, I think they are called puddle lights.

Just to clarify the UAE dealer told me they’re getting a total of 25 GT350’s in 2016, all track packs identical to mine and obviously all of them are spoken for. I am out of town for a few days, but will post pics when I’m back.

So the real question is did anyone outside US/Canada get theirs with similar/different options?
Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
no, we dont get the puddle lights to begin with, and the car cover maybe just something your dealer threw in the deal, its better to let them install that splitter, that comes with all GT350s

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
no, we dont get the puddle lights to begin with, and the car cover maybe just something your dealer threw in the deal, its better to let them install that splitter, that comes with all GT350s
Because they always do such a fantastic install.

OP
OP

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am planning to install the splitter myself with the help of a friend after the car gets wrapped. Planning to store the spare tire in the house, its literally taking up 90% of the trunk space. I'm looking into changing the pony puddle lights to a cobra, haven't really looked into it yet but I'm pretty sure its possible.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Just to get it out of the way, I’m currently living in Dubai and I think that’s the reason for why my GT 350 Track pack seems to be slightly different.

So when I was at the dealer to receive the car, they told me I had to wait till they install the front splitter before I can take it. Since I was planning to fully wrap it with Xpel and I was really impatient to drive the car (it was right in front of me), I told them to just throw it in the trunk. So I popped open the trunk and I find a spare tire that is identical to the ones installed on the car taking up all the space in the trunk. There was also a small box in the back with a car cover that I did not order. I ended up putting the splitter on the back seats and drove back home. Later that day I was showing the car to family and friends when I noticed the pony lights at the bottom of the side mirrors just like a GT premium, I think they are called puddle lights.

Just to clarify the UAE dealer told me they’re getting a total of 25 GT350’s in 2016, all track packs identical to mine and obviously all of them are spoken for. I am out of town for a few days, but will post pics when I’m back.

So the real question is did anyone outside US/Canada get theirs with similar/different options?
Spare front or rear?

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Can you photograph the spare?

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Pics of any of this??

OP
OP

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spare front or rear?
The spare uses same rims but with michelin 275/40 ZR19's:doh:, it has a huge sticker saying to only drive max 80km with the spare.

I am out of town for two more days, so will post as soon as I get back.

If I'm not mistaken the front are 295 and the rear are 305.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
It's been known the UAE gets all the extra stuff. Even my FJ Cruiser they spec the shit out of it on the ones that go to UAE such as fender fog lights and extra decals.

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
So, to the big question... Do UAE dealers charge ADM, and if so how much?? ;-)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, to the big question... Do UAE dealers charge ADM, and if so how much?? ;-)
Keep this in mind, our prices for most things are closer to EU prices than US. We have 15% import tax on cars. I payed the equivalent of $69k, this has 4y/60k service contract.

For reference Gt premium and the camaro Ss fully optioned sell for around $56k

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
That spare is ridiculous in there, but I sure wouldn't mind having one!

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
I wonder why the side view mirrors are the small (US style) ones? Ford Kuwait offers the big (EU style) ones.

According to Instagram comments, the GT350 in Kuwait priced around $96,500! :doh:

[igm]p/BE70me7kAJk[/igm]

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Holy shit that full size spare is a gem to find. Touche sir.

Need any guys to work for you? :D hahaha
Sponsored