Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
The superiority complex is thiick today LOL..........
What up bro, you going easy on me today? LOL

never used LOL before hope it was appropriate.
Sponsored

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
SMH monday must be hard huh?

I'm sure you really got me with this one, just not sure how. I'm way too old for the acronyms. I have the same problem when my teenagers text me, but good one I'm sure. I'll have one of the kids explain it to me tonight. LOL or OMG or ABC,123 whatever.

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I agree the gt500 should have been twin turbo. They missed out on labeling it an ecoboost. Don't get that one.
This.

The GT500 is going to be awesome, but if it had been twin turbo it would be orders of magnitude more awesome. The thought of that DCT with snails makes me drool....

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
This.

The GT500 is going to be awesome, but if it had been twin turbo it would be orders of magnitude more awesome. The thought of that DCT with snails makes me drool....
Maybe one day. Perhaps they think it would have overshadowed the GT a little?

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Look here's the deal, I'm a GM man but you gotta respect the Mustang GT. For under 40K the Performance is amazing, but how many of you monthly road race? Prolly not many as its an $$$ hobby, so a GT350 let alone a 350R doesnt really make sense other than its one of the most beautiful Mustangs ever built, their gorgeous. Still dollar wise when comparing them to the upcoming C8 Z51 I'd have to at least drive one (even if I were a Ford guy) just to compare it. Right now Fords doing Zero for 72, what a deal that is so it looks like its the time to buy a 19...If you can rationalize a 350 or 350R god bless you, I can but I just don't think its worth it, especially because I'm more drag oriented and the A10 GT is the car to buy if that's your thing, the Camaro's butt ugly and I think the Scats are too much moola

Us Gm vs Ford vs Mopar guys should stop this nonsense, Its a great time...All 3 are building some cool stuff.
Hell even some of these hot hatches r cool (GolfR/VelosterN) but i think there too pricey

Again I bleed GM blue but I gotta tell u I may buy a 19 GT A10 301A 3.55 real soon (0 for 72 is insane)

Last edited:

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I'm not sure what your reading ,but I have never flip flopped once. My original point of this thread was that with the reported cost of the C8 and the projected performance it will have it is a much better buy than a 350 (Bang for the Buck) not complicated

Again not sure what your talking about. I have owned several Corvettes as well as mustangs and still own both I needed no convincing. Also I do not know what client you are referring to I work in the medical field. The 350 did not do anything for me that's why I don't have nor want one. I owned my first corvette in 1980 and first mustang in 1978.

This whole thread is based on what the potential performance of the C8 will be only knowing so far that 0-60 will be under 3 sec and weight and config of the car. I agree the mustang GT is a great buy that's why I have one. I would think a $75K C8 will compete with the GT500 just common sense.

Bro, wow have not used that term since the 90's. I'm guessing you have trouble reading or are the one late to the party here. I know all about Supercharged mustangs since I currently own two. Not only will they eat a vette, but they can easily put lengths on an M3. I'm not butthurt at all. I believe the 350 is a great car if you are going to the track. In today's market I feel it is overpriced and under powered. You can have whatever opinion you want this is America. The only problem I have is when some one has to act like a 4 year old when you have a differing opinion. Oh wait bro...

Dude ( the 90's called again an want their words back) I'm not lost at all this entire thread ( over 800 post ) is based on what the C8 is projected to do. Again not sure who your confusing me with but I do not have any customers that I am telling anything to. This whole thread is based on assumptions. The one thing that is for sure is a lot of people looking to spend 60K on a performance car will consider the 350 and C8 competitors. Maybe you can help me with this, why does every dink who has a BMW think they are Barney Oldfield? It's comical I went out with the wife last night to get ice cream ( she was driving the Z06) and in the span of about 12 miles 3 different BMW's had climb up our ass and get all I'm faster than you routine with her. After ignoring the first two idiots ( way more patients then I have) she finally spanked the third one.

It took you 800 posts deep, to finally admit that^.

Again, so obvious that the Corvette C8 will compete with any $60k sports card made. Though, insane that you didn't immediately know this and needed a 40 page discussion to remind yourself how unique the Corvette is. Even though people told you from the beginning, these two automobiles were not even in the same category.

Thanks Captain Obvious...

Sponsored
OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It took you 800 posts deep, to finally admit that^.

Again, so obvious that the Corvette C8 will compete with any $60k sports card made. Though, insane that you didn't immediately know this and needed a 40 page discussion to remind yourself how unique the Corvette is. Even though people told you from the beginning, these two automobiles were not even in the same category.

Thanks Captain Obvious...
Dude , Bro, if I'm captain obvious your the Commander and Chief of obvious. What the hell are you talking about, do you even have a clue what the 800+ post and 45 pages are about? I started the thread saying due to cost and performance the cars are going to be compared to one another no one had to convince me of anything. How hard is it to understand that given their performance and price they naturally will be considered as competitors whether you or anyone else thinks they are not in the same category for many buyers they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.