Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Boomba Racing said:
We are accepting payments!

By following the link HERE, you are able to purchase the bracket through our site. During checkout, please leave your forum username. On the last screen during checkout, please enter the coupon code "BoombaBracket" to receive your discount.

Due to the nature of a group buy, we will not be shipping these until we get enough orders paid for.

We will be keeping an updated list on the thread showing who has paid and who hasn’t by marking names in green.

Let us know if you have any questions!

---ORIGINAL POST---

Get this before anyone else!

Boomba Racing is excited to announce we will be running a group buy special on our 2015+ Mustang Shifter Assembly Brackets!

Price distribution is as follows:
The minimum amount of buyers needed is 10 for a 10% discount
If there are 15+ participants there will be a 20% discount

This brings the price down to:
$76.50 for ten buyers
or
$68.00 for fifteen or more buyers

Shipping is not included in the prices above.

We will be creating a coupon code when we have enough buyers.

We will be keeping an updated list here if you are interested. Please post below if you would like to be added to the list for the group buy!

-----Product Description-----

Say goodbye to shifter slop; introducing the Boomba Racing Shifter Assembly Bracket for the S550 Mustang. If you have a 2015 + Mustang with the MT82 transmission, you have probably noticed some weird things going on like clunking, excessive movement, and possibly even missed gears. This is due to the sloppiness of the stock shifter assembly bracket.

The Boomba Racing Shifter Assembly Bracket completely replaces the OE unit and provides you with an all-round improved shifting experience. You will immediately notice a drastic increase in positive and precise shift engagement. This bracket will allow you to confidently rip through the gears in your Mustang without the worry of a miss-shift.

This bracket is made from aircraft grade billet aluminum and utilizes absorption bushings to minimize NVH. This piece is available in your choice of four different colors: natural finish, blue, red, or black anodized.

As always, this product is proudly made right here in the USA in our Wood Dale, Illinois facility.

This product is fully compatible with the OEM shifter or a Boomba Racing Short Throw Shifter

Feel free to PM us with any questions.

Install manual

[ame]

1 Roidrage
2 vance knight
3 Cueball
4 WKT
5 l2frankie
6 Munkywrench
7 Art_Boy
8 HTX
9 [email protected]
10 MCCLOUDE - [not on this forum]

11 climbiterp
12 BallisticBurrito
13 OySmallFry@SCS

22015952036_a67b35d225_b.jpg

Ours vs. the stock piece

22015949436_da9b8ffd32_b.jpg

22316316369_e54b9f0913_b.jpg

22315186140_bbd40d64c9_b.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

RiseUpBears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What sets your product apart from what we have seen from Steeda? Other than where you are attempting to dampen any vibration, what can you tell me to sell me on this (to this point unproven) product over some offered by your competitors?

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
What sets your product apart from what we have seen from Steeda? Other than where you are attempting to dampen any vibration, what can you tell me to sell me on this (to this point unproven) product over some offered by your competitors?
The way our NVH is isolated through to the rubber washers vs the bracket itself is one of the major things that sets ours apart from Steedas. Ours allows for even less slop; making it a more precise shifting experience. We tested various versions of this bracket, some of which had bushings in a similar fashion to Steeda, but ended up choosing the version you see here due to the massive improvement it had with positive shift engagement and nearly no added NVH.

Count me in.
We'll add you up!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
From one of our testers:

I've been running this for a few weeks now and I have no complaints. Feel free to shoot me any questions and I will help answer them here on the thread.
A great before and after Boomba demonstrated for me when I dropped my car off for the install was the amount of flex in the shifter assembly when pushing the shifter all the way to the left. After the Boomba Shifter Assembly Bracket was installed, there was zero deflection when pushing the shifter to the left. It significantly reduces the slop in the OE shifter assembly and helps make for some clean shifting.

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Add Cueball please

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score