Sponsored

Grabber Blue vs. Lightning Blue

straightliner1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #HR262 / 2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali
Certainly agree with all of your comments that this sales person really has no idea of the product he is selling and the brand that he is representing.

Having said that this individual is a direct reflection of the senior management and ownership of this dealership/dealerships.

A senior manager from the dealership had to have hired this individual therefore I look directly at the management for their failure in training their sales people properly or just hiring the wrong people to start with.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
EXACTLY! The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Also try Harrold Ford. When the 2013 GT500 was introduced, ADM was seen all over the place. I got mine through the internet department, drove off with $1k off MSRP, a few members from the GT500 forum also got their GT500 from Harrold. I agreed with you on Future Ford, they had 2 Ford GTs sitting on the showroom floor back in 2005, priced at $500K (msrp $149), it sat there for 4 years. Back to the salesman, I think people are forgetting, while these salesmen are representing the brand, they are also selling cars ranging from $16K to $400K (17 Ford GT), so I don't expect much from a Ford's salesman, I usually just ignored them when I am on the lot. Have not done business with Elk Grove, but will keep them in mind, not in a super hurry for a GT350 as we are expecting another baby in a few months, but once everyone in the family is settled in, I am hopping there will be a GT350 in the garage.
Harrold Ford recently changed ownership. I was recommended them by a good friend regarding my own 350 inquiry and was treated poorly. They're no longer family owned, they're corporately owned.
Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Grabber vs. Lightning? Ultimately, it comes down to one's own taste doesn't it?

I love bright colors and I'm a kid at heart. So that part of me will pick Grabber Blue every time, plus it will be more rare. The mature and logical side of me would go with Lightning. It's a beautiful color and probably better from a resale perspective. Grabber is more of a love it or hate it color, but more unique.

I'm very glad I have my DIB. Otherwise, I'd be torn between these two colors myself! LOL.

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
I would have loved Grabber Blue as it is my favorite color of all time. There is a pic of me in the 2010 Mustang brochure at a local MCA pre release event when they just brought back Grabber Blue. I bought a 2013 Boss 302 as an impulse buy while getting an oil change because it was Grabber Blue. I couldn't find one for MSRP so I bought a 2016 Triple Yellow. I still love GB, but now I love the TY. Both are bright and I know the yellow us low production. I wish they made this car in Grabber Green. Would look amazing.

OP
OP

scarface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
EXACTLY! The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Harrold Ford recently changed ownership. I was recommended them by a good friend regarding my own 350 inquiry and was treated poorly. They're no longer family owned, they're corporately owned.
Dang it! Good to know, thanks for the info.

demas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0
Before the LB came out i was more of a GB fan but now i like the LB much better!

8WOOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350