Good Glare

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
You live in FL and don't have driving prescription sunglasses? WTF man! Polarized lenses is where it's at for driving. Most vision insurances have allowances for sunglasses frames too.
Zennioptical.com for the win. I have a set of prescription sunglasses for all of my vehicles. I think I paid $30 for each pair.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
No offense to the OP but this thread is mind boggling to me. I don't get the reason for posting this and trying to determine what color to get because of "hood glare"? I have owned tons and tons of cars and not once has anything like this ever entered into my mind. I keep my cars in mint condition and the finish is always flawless and the hoods is always like glass...

Again, sorry but this makes zero sense.
I appreciate all the responses. The reason for the question is because I read a thread where a member mentioned the reflection on the hood was blinding and annoying. There was also a car review companies that mentioned this on one of the reviews. All of my cars have always been small imports and you can barely see the hood with the exception of a 1989 Camaro with very dull paint. Therefore I have zero experience with Mustangs. The Mustang is a car with a long, flat hood with very nice shiny paint so I wanted the members opinions on this but I guess it is a non issue.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I appreciate all the responses. The reason for the question is because I read a thread where a member mentioned the reflection on the hood was blinding and annoying. There was also a car review companies that mentioned this on one of the reviews. All of my cars have always been small imports and you can barely see the hood with the exception of a 1989 Camaro with very dull paint. Therefore I have zero experience with Mustangs. The Mustang is a car with a long, flat hood with very nice shiny paint so I wanted the members opinions on this but I guess it is a non issue.
It's all good. I really wasn't trying to be rude, I swear. Enjoy your car:D

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My 2011 is the darker red color. While its dazzling in sunlight , I've never had a problem with the hood being too bright.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk
WP_20131217_09_34_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20131213_08_14_37_Pro.jpg

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
I planning on putting a matt-black hood cowl stripe on my TY. That should take care of most of any hood glare.
Sponsored