Sponsored

Good Bay Area Dealership? (Peninsula)

LAPTIMZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
bumping an old thread. Taking delivery of a 17' GT350 and here in Monterey the dealers are awful. Any updates?
Sponsored

bay584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Try the Ford Store in Morgan Hill. Got mine used, had to haggle a bit but overall good first time buying a car

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Hey guys, I'm looking to order a 2016 mustang soon, either this month or next month. Can anyone recommend good dealerships (nice to deal with, good price, etc)? I know some mentioned Fremont Ford and I'm willing to go there if I need to but I live in the San Mateo area and would like to go somewhere closer. Thanks
After doing some research, Sunnyvale Ford is one of the best around the bay. I've had the car in 3x now, twice for normal service, and one for oil recall. Stellar job all around, every time. Ask for Chris Foti.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
After doing some research, Sunnyvale Ford is one of the best around the bay. I've had the car in 3x now, twice for normal service, and one for oil recall. Stellar job all around, every time. Ask for Chris Foti.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Anybody looking for a good deal on a mustang contact me 2092014987 i can usually get you X plan if you qualify or invoice plus rebates no hassle pricing my names manuel Martinez and i have no problem delivering the mustang to your doorstep!
Sponsored