Sponsored

Good Bay Area Dealership? (Peninsula)

enghia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Hey guys, I'm looking to order a 2016 mustang soon, either this month or next month. Can anyone recommend good dealerships (nice to deal with, good price, etc)? I know some mentioned Fremont Ford and I'm willing to go there if I need to but I live in the San Mateo area and would like to go somewhere closer. Thanks
Sponsored

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
I got mine from Stevens Creek Ford and also dealt with Capitol Ford both in San Jose. I wasnt really impressed with either dealership. Both gave me that scummy used car salesman vibe...

spitfirecwp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I bought mine from frontier ford in san jose had a great experience working with guy named Tayo. you can't miss him he's the only 7 foot tall black guy there. He is pretty knowledgable guy when it comes to mustangs. tell him the Army Recruiter told you to see him he will know who i am.

spitfirecwp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
BTW I payed 36K for 2015 GT premium with nav and performance pack sticker on my car was 42K and they had to transfer the car over to their dealership because they didn't have the color i wanted there. but they got it there all in one day. they are very friendly with test drives, while your there drive the 2014 roush stage 3 they have there its a blast.

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If you're gonna order, talk to Dan Duran at Frontier Ford. He gets it done fast and hassle free, and he can help you out with X-Plan if you're eligible.

Sponsored

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Hey guys, I'm looking to order a 2016 mustang soon, either this month or next month. Can anyone recommend good dealerships (nice to deal with, good price, etc)? I know some mentioned Fremont Ford and I'm willing to go there if I need to but I live in the San Mateo area and would like to go somewhere closer. Thanks
I bought mine a The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. Reason being...No haggle priceing. They also honor Xplan pricing if you quailfy. No dealer mark-up. I got my 2015, GT Premium W/Performance PK for less than $37,500.

If you don't want to drive that far...Serramonte Ford in your area is the only Ford dealer in the Bay Area listed on the Ford Racing web site as an SVT/ Authorized Dealer/Installer. Another words, if you were to want a Ford/Roush SC Installed with warranty....they are the only dealer that is authorized in the bay area. It used to be Frontier Ford on Stevens Creek, but some how they lost or dropped that designation.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Talk to Nick "ProjectWhitemare" Got mine in Fremont ford fast easy sale.. plus their Service/body shop Really good... nick works in Livermore.. he's more than happy to help u out

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
Serramonte Ford is where I got mine.

Not a bad experience at all.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
stay away from sunnyvale ford :)

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Last Fall / Oct 2014. After watching and waiting since March of that year for the new 2015 Mustang to show up at dealships. A black 50 yr.Anv. GT Primum loaded, Shows up at Capital Ford in San Jose. I went in with CASH...$45,000.

A smug/young SALES MANAGER, I use the term loosly. I asked him if the did X-Plan pricing, he said yes, but not on this Mustang. The MSRP was $42,000 and change. I asked if he would unlock it so I could check it out, not even a test drive. Get this...he says NO! Not unless I'm going to buy it. I asked if he was dealing at all and he says...NOPE! No way...in fact this one is $4,000 A.D.M.

I told him to forget it. That he would regret that decision. On Dec 4, 2014 I took delivery of my Ingot Silver GT Premium, w/Performance Pack, Nav and Premium leather at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, X-Plan priced at $37,535.

In my opinion...you never get a second chance to make a first impression. I will never buy from Capital Ford in San Jose, CA.

Last edited:

Sponsored

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Generally I buy from Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood. They've earned my trust and have been excellent with my past vehicles. For my Mustang, they referred me to The Ford Store in Morgan Hill (not really close, but worth it). One of the easiest purchases ever. They dealt with me over email, I got a great price, and they delivered the car to my house in Antioch the same day. I will def. work with them again, along with Bill Brandt.

authoritah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Serramonte Ford is where I got mine.

Not a bad experience at all.

I bought mine from there and I second that. Sales experience was good. Service experience, not so. I probably won't go there for service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
I bought mine from there and I second that. Sales experience was good. Service experience, not so. I probably won't go there for service.

Oh really?

I just bought mine a few weeks ago so no service needed yet.

I don't think my parents had bad luck with them when they brought in their Mustang and Navigator...actually....there was the time they didn't replace something right in the Mustang and when my dad washed the car the water got into the interior lol.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP

Three. Too bad I live in Fremont