Sponsored

Function Factory Performance? Avoid them like the plague!

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Kudos to you Brian for handling it so well. I have a short fuse for people like him, I probably wouldn’t have been so patient. Hopefully you can get your money back soon and find another wing.
As much as I want to go nuclear on him it really serves no purpose other than to satiate the ego. Besides, it’s much easier to gain the attention of my bank and the AZ AG if I act in a calm and professional manner in the communications I’m sharing with them.
Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
As much as I want to go nuclear on him it really serves no purpose other than to satiate the ego. Besides, it’s much easier to gain the attention of my bank and the AZ AG if I act in a calm and professional manner in the communications I’m sharing with them.
I'd also maybe see if you can get the local news (AZ) involved (If they have a troubleshooters), usually that exposure hurries the refund process and also put them issue on the map and the AG cant always look away once its out there.

Also be aware that his idea of "chargeback" CC companies only give you a 6 month window to do so, and based on your post its longer than 6 months, so I hope your CC will do it, also take note, most of the time the CC will just credit you back the amount without going after him so the CC company will write off the amount and keep you happy and in the end he will keep the money and you get back yours and it becomes a win win in his eyes as there was no loss on his side in the end.

All in all as I said before I wish you all the luck to get your money back, never trusted him and he's been a ghost since April of last year in the FB group.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'd also maybe see if you can get the local news (AZ) involved (If they have a troubleshooters), usually that exposure hurries the refund process and also put them issue on the map and the AG cant always look away once its out there.

Also be aware that his idea of "chargeback" CC companies only give you a 6 month window to do so, and based on your post its longer than 6 months, so I hope your CC will do it, also take note, most of the time the CC will just credit you back the amount without going after him so the CC company will write off the amount and keep you happy and in the end he will keep the money and you get back yours and it becomes a win win in his eyes as there was no loss on his side in the end.

All in all as I said before I wish you all the luck to get your money back, never trusted him and he's been a ghost since April of last year in the FB group.
The bank received the paperwork before six months had elapsed. I’m waiting for the bank to review it and do their process.

I fully expect Charles to point to their “no refund for carbon fiber” policy but he added that info AFTER I and many others had placed their orders. If he thinks the bank will buy his BS policy with zero legal standing he’s got another thing coming. The internet is a wonderful thing sometimes and caches a ton of information 😉

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
The bank received the paperwork before six months had elapsed. I’m waiting for the bank to review it and do their process.

I fully expect Charles to point to their “no refund for carbon fiber” policy but he added that info AFTER I and many others had placed their orders. If he thinks the bank will buy his BS policy with zero legal standing he’s got another thing coming. The internet is a wonderful thing sometimes and caches a ton of information 😉
Well the no refund for carbon fiber would only apply for a received product I would think and not a product never delivered. But in the end the bank can do what I said and just credit you and not go after him (which I still believe he is hoping for).

Either way, I hope for the complete best outcome for you.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The saga never ends. Charles calls me today (with his number blocked no less) to ask me if the chargeback has processed. I told him not yet and he says “well I have your wing right here ready to go”.

Imagine that, I’ve been blowing them up with messages and emails for two months after they said my wing was at their warehouse and suddenly it’s available to ship when I threaten chargeback? I don’t believe in coincidences.

Charles Siritho, I hope you’re reading this. You’re pond scum and don’t deserve anyone’s business. The fact you never once offered an apology for your complete lack of customer service proves how ignorant you are of the subject. Keep your wing, I ordered the exact same one from EOS, for half the price, and it will be here 5 days after payment. THAT is how business is done you charlatan.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
The saga never ends. Charles calls me today (with his number blocked no less) to ask me if the chargeback has processed. I told him not yet and he says “well I have your wing right here ready to go”.

Imagine that, I’ve been blowing them up with messages and emails for two months after they said my wing was at their warehouse and suddenly it’s available to ship when I threaten chargeback? I don’t believe in coincidences.

Charles, I hope you’re reading this. You’re pond scum and don’t deserve anyone’s business. The fact you never once offered an apology for your complete lack of customer service proves how ignorant you are of the subject. Keep your wing, I ordered the exact same one from EOS, for half the price, and it will be here 5 days after payment. THAT is how business is done you charlatan.
I saw him post in one of the FB groups today and decided to watch his FB story. He showed a picture of twin wings saying ready to ship. I’m assuming one is yours.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I saw him post in one of the FB groups today and decided to watch his FB story. He showed a picture of twin wings saying ready to ship. I’m assuming one is yours.
Lol good for him, he should’ve shipped them two months ago when they hit his warehouse. He can shove those wings up where his head usually resides.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Notice the Asshat claims he has 5 of then I see 1 on grass which is more than likely a Bait prototype, cause if there were 5 I'd be lining them up to entice people.

Bet you that is contact paper on it 🤣

Screenshot (18h 38m 14s).jpg

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Notice the Asshat claims he has 5 of then I see 1 on grass which is more than likely a Bait prototype, cause if there were 5 I'd be lining them up to entice people.

Bet you that is contact paper on it 🤣

Screenshot (18h 38m 14s).jpg
Yeah I saw the pics. He thinks he blocked me on Facebook but I have more than one account 🤣
I’m sure I’ll be plenty happy with the EOS forged wing at half the price and probably made in the same Chinese factory 🤣

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Reviving this thread because I have an experience with this clown and his terrible company...should I make a new thread?

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The thread title works. Seems nice to keep it all in one place.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Reviving this thread because I have an experience with this clown and his terrible company...should I make a new thread?
Just keep it going. If it continues, then consider making it a sticky.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Terrible experience with Function Factory Performance: Sorry, long winded...
Initially spoke with someone after multiple attempts to contact them around March 29th. I was inquiring about the forged swing. They told me I should receive it within 3 weeks of ordering. Saturday, April 1st I ordered it. I got an automated response saying I would get confirmation within 3 business days. That day (Wednesday) came and went so I called them multiple times and sent a couple of emails wondering if the order was confirmed. I also had sent an email Monday the 3rd just making sure it was still in stock as I told the person on the phone I did not wait to wait for months as Trufiber had one in stock (should have ordered from them). Neither email was responded to.
I decided to use social media and reached out where I finally got some response. I told the person I had ordered the GT500 wing and wanted info I previously mentioned. At this point I am told the first week of May...Okay no big deal. He tells me I can pre-order it and use a discount code. (clearly did not read what I sent) I tell him I already did and wish I had that code before thinking maybe he would credit it or, better sales idea, shoot me a gift card to their website in an effort to get me to purchase more stuff in the future. He also tells me that the wings were coated that day.... Then goes on about having to re-do CAD files. I guess thats why it was pushed to begining of May.
On April 19th I emailed to confirm and hopefully get some tracking info since 2 weeks before the wings had been coated. The response I got back was now it was going to be end of May for completion. Now I'm annoyed and not understanding why if they had already been coated 2 weeks prior. I questioned why they kept getting pushed back and got zero response.
The next day I decided to cancel my order. I was informed that under their policy I cannot cancel and the reason it was pushed back was because they were not satisfied with the last batch and chaged the design to a 1 to 1??? (wonder how people who already have one feel about that?) I said I was going to dispute the charge and explained why(this whole post) He then tells me they will happily fight the dispute and provide their policy to my CC company. I should have read all the reviews out there, my fault.
In short, it was just an all around bad communication experience and salesmanship mixed with some sort of delay issue to which they are to blame

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Terrible experience with Function Factory Performance: Sorry, long winded...
Initially spoke with someone after multiple attempts to contact them around March 29th. I was inquiring about the forged swing. They told me I should receive it within 3 weeks of ordering. Saturday, April 1st I ordered it. I got an automated response saying I would get confirmation within 3 business days. That day (Wednesday) came and went so I called them multiple times and sent a couple of emails wondering if the order was confirmed. I also had sent an email Monday the 3rd just making sure it was still in stock as I told the person on the phone I did not wait to wait for months as Trufiber had one in stock (should have ordered from them). Neither email was responded to.
I decided to use social media and reached out where I finally got some response. I told the person I had ordered the GT500 wing and wanted info I previously mentioned. At this point I am told the first week of May...Okay no big deal. He tells me I can pre-order it and use a discount code. (clearly did not read what I sent) I tell him I already did and wish I had that code before thinking maybe he would credit it or, better sales idea, shoot me a gift card to their website in an effort to get me to purchase more stuff in the future. He also tells me that the wings were coated that day.... Then goes on about having to re-do CAD files. I guess thats why it was pushed to begining of May.
On April 19th I emailed to confirm and hopefully get some tracking info since 2 weeks before the wings had been coated. The response I got back was now it was going to be end of May for completion. Now I'm annoyed and not understanding why if they had already been coated 2 weeks prior. I questioned why they kept getting pushed back and got zero response.
The next day I decided to cancel my order. I was informed that under their policy I cannot cancel and the reason it was pushed back was because they were not satisfied with the last batch and chaged the design to a 1 to 1??? (wonder how people who already have one feel about that?) I said I was going to dispute the charge and explained why(this whole post) He then tells me they will happily fight the dispute and provide their policy to my CC company. I should have read all the reviews out there, my fault.
In short, it was just an all around bad communication experience and salesmanship mixed with some sort of delay issue to which they are to blame
They can try all they want to stand on their “no refund” policy but I doubt it will hold much water considering they have a contract with you to provide a service you paid for. That doesn’t give them carte blanche to push the delivery date ad infinitum.
I’d go ahead and bring the issue up with your bank and ask for their input. They’ll tell you if the no refund policy will have any impact on their decision.
Sponsored