Sponsored

Full length header test

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Voodoo is your in car vid with exhaust valve closed or open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Do you know what the exhaust rattle might be as it gets higher in rpm? I hear that rattle when my valves are closed.

Nature of the flat plane and stock mufflers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
No. Lethals is for stock headers

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Voodoo anything new on the tune and dyno?
I've done some data logging with Lund and it is a lot better and pulls stronger, but he still hasn't given me my E85 tune. The last log I sent him on Easter on 93 with 4 degrees more timing ran STRONG! but when I sent it to I'm he said it was pulling the 4 degrees of timing back out because of the lack of octane. I added 32 oz of torco octane booster to bring my 5 gallons of 93 octane from 93 to 104 and the knock went away. Waiting to hear back. My lift just came in so I'll be tearing my front and rear end out and doing my mods, once I'm finished I'll be back on the dyno. I wish ford performance would bring the 100mm throttle body to market! The good news though is the ford performance axles are available on April 9th! Just in time. Also waiting on the vorshlag camber plates.

PS. On Easter Day I took it out at night and got on it in 3 gear and at 80mph it got loose and the traction control kicked in. I have a video but anytime I record my car with my cell phone inside the car it cuts out bad.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Lol. What is your list of mods?
Step 1: Acquire GT350. Mine is still being built, or so the dealership says. But the 'ol plan in Full Bolt Ons, keep it her NA. Maybe drop in some cams if some ever come out and they are worth cracking open the heads. I would love a 600whp 5.2, but we shall see if that's attainable.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Step 1: Acquire GT350. Mine is still being built, or so the dealership says. But the 'ol plan in Full Bolt Ons, keep it her NA. Maybe drop in some cams if some ever come out and they are worth cracking open the heads. I would love a 600whp 5.2, but we shall see if that's attainable.
600+ hp at the crank is easy without touching the internals. I know 540-550 rwhp is there with just long tubes, tune and E85/high octane fuel. Don't waste your money on a CAI. the stock one is good. But, that might change with the 92-100mm tb ford performance is talking about. I'd love to try a hogan custom intake with mono blade or a Holley stinger intake.

Hell the last time I was at Watson with just the long tubes and 93 octane and a lean tune lifting off the throttle at 6000 rpm I pulled 511 hp. With e85 or race gas and a good tune 540-550 is there. Right now at 511 RWHP I'm right around 600 crank hp now.