• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Corsa Sport Axleback

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I'm selling my Corsa Sport Axleback. It has about 1500 miles on it. Black tips. The only reason I'm selling is to buy the Corsa Touring axleback since putting on my headers. These are the mufflers that come with the Xtreme catback. Corsa only makes 2 mufflers, so yes, it's from the Xtreme catback but they are known as the Sports for axleback purposes.

I'll be providing everything you would normally get from buying the new axleback. Buyer must pay shipping. I'll be shipping in the exact same box with materials that I receive my Touring in so it's packed just like Corsa would. Exhaust is in absolute perfect condition.

$750 + Shipping.

I'm not sure how fast this will sell and I'm ordering my new touring set in the next day or two so if someone buys this within a day or two please allow me to get in my new exhaust so that I may provide you with brand new clamps and all the appropriate packaging for shipping. Thank you.

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
[MENTION=17266]D.Brown[/MENTION]

Dibs for my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
I could order the catback if you wanted to cover the extra costs and just send you the x-pipe that comes with it if you're looking for the full Xtreme setup.
How much would the total catback setup be shipped to 43054.

Thanks!

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Isn't the axle back different from the catback in size? The catback is a full 3" meanwhile doesn't the axle back bolt to the stock 2.5" system? Just wondering if you could bolt the axle back to the Corsa x pipe since the X is 3" while the axle back bolts up to 2.5".

Sponsored

351MachOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Isn't the axle back different from the catback in size? The catback is a full 3" meanwhile doesn't the axle back bolt to the stock 2.5" system? Just wondering if you could bolt the axle back to the Corsa x pipe since the X is 3" while the axle back bolts up to 2.5".

Not to step on the post, but when you buy an axle back Corsa supplies 2.5 to 3.0" connectors.

You can get them from any muffler shop, or maybe see if a Corsa Vendor can supply the parts required.

OP
OP
DarkSubRosa

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
They are all 3" piping. The axleback system, just like the catback, comes with the stepdown connector which I'll be supplying.

Not to step on the post, but when you buy an axle back Corsa supplies 2.5 to 3.0" connectors.

You can get them from any muffler shop, or maybe see if a Corsa Vendor can supply the parts required.
I'll be supplying the step down connectors. That's why in my original post I stated that everything you would normally get in the axleback package, I'll be supplying.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Ok thanks for setting me straight guys